Official Bluemoon Fantasy League

If i use the wildcard does that mean i can make transfers before the 12:45 kick off then before 3:00, 5:30 and transfers before super Sunday matches?

Bluemoon dan said:
All the smugness I had from picking a couple of Reading players because of their extra mid week match disappeared pretty quickly today then!

my masterplan of rotating Mignolet and Federici for home/away matches went up in flames as well..playing with no keeper and Fabio in my defence, the QPR of the fantasy world.

Oasis_City said:
If i use the wildcard does that mean i can make transfers before the 12:45 kick off then before 3:00, 5:30 and transfers before super Sunday matches?

No, the deadline for transfers is almost always 11:30 Sat morning. Any transfers made after this deadline will count for the following gameweek i.e. not included in your wildcard this week.

29th after gameweek two, Hazard and Torres doing most of the work for me - fuckers. Guess ill be bottom this week then since they aint playing :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.