Official Bluemoon Fantasy League

Rammy Blue said:
Anyone got any tips on when is the best time to use your wildcard?

imo, that would usually be now after the transfer window has closed, or after a week or two..
There would be a number of good new players that can get you points, and your changes may probably result in a whole new team (just like what QPR has done is real life :) )

How's everyone's team doing after the first round of games have been completed.
All my players have finished playing today itself.
Defenders and GK were wank. Almost every team conceded goals. Not good..
Midfielders: Michu and Yaya with a goal, Dyer with an assist.
Strikers: Tevez with 1 goals and 2 assists (I think). Double the points as he is the captain. Defoe was shit..he's gone..
Not expecting much points for this week..

Not brilliant for me this weekend;

rypiA.png

Whitehead will be an automatic sub for Ivanovic; that'll be an extra point (Whoo!). Thank fuck for Yaya and Carlos!

jimharri said:
Not brilliant for me this weekend;

rypiA.png

Whitehead will be an automatic sub for Ivanovic; that'll be an extra point (Whoo!). Thank fuck for Yaya and Carlos!

Don't worry mate, it should increase after the Dream Team and bonus points are set.
Worst thing for me to do was to put 5 defenders in a week where almost all teams conceded goals :(

If I do a couple of transfers now and lose -4 pts, will that be taken off my current total for this gameweek or that of the next gameweek?

Ric said:
Yeah, it's up to people whether or not they want to use United players. Personally I'm not.
I'll now join the league, move aside ladies - I have three weeks of points to catch up.

A14FcucCAAAEu02.png:large

I think you join on your overall points total... we've all been 'playing' since GW1 so you'd gain no advantage by joining late.<br /><br />-- 04 Sep 2012, 10:09 --<br /><br />
Rammy Blue said:
Anyone got any tips on when is the best time to use your wildcard?

I good time to use it would have been this Saturday evening (before price rises). The transfer window has closed and you have two weeks to use your squad as 'stock' and ride the price rises.

Personally, i usually resist temptation to rip my team up after GW1 and wait until at least the end of the transfer window, prefferably 2-3 weeks after to see how teams settle.

I'm pretty happy that i can make the changes i'll need to in the next few months without taking a points hit, so i may save my WC for the end of the season when the top teams really hit their stride.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.