Official Bluemoon Fantasy League

Rammy Blue said:
Anyone got any tips on when is the best time to use your wildcard?

Blown mine after the first week- got 82 pts!!
But seriously, only use it if we feel you want to and you have to.

paul.manc said:
Rammy Blue said:

Blown mine after the first week- got 82 pts!!
But seriously, only use it if we feel you want to and you have to.

It's the first year that I've done this game, just trying to get my head around the best way of doing stuff.

Was thinking that you save it in case you have a ruck of injuries but you get a transfer each week anyway plus it's only 4 points per extra transfer so thinking I may as well dump my donuts now and get some decent players in.

Just wondered from past experience when people have felt it's best to use it.

Rammy Blue said:

Just wondered from past experience when people have felt it's best to use it.

no best method really,can be used for varied situations.

glut of injuries,suspensions,players not playing. can just sort your squad in 1 hit, but line ups change week to week, one squad of starters one week may only have half that starting the next week.

getting the maximum of 3 players from any one team into ur squad, when teams have a double gameweek meaning double scoring.

playing the market during international breaks.the price rises/falls of players is sort of determined by the ammount of transfers in/out of that player in the gameweek (stock market-ish). transfer in all players that have had a good gameweek that week, or have easy forthcoming fixtures, if theyre price rises significantly over the 2 wk international break, transfer them out at profit friday before gameweek and pick ur new squad with anything up to 0.5-0.7 more £

The amount of cheating going on, people using United players, is stupid. We will have to purge some from the league

Damocles said:
The amount of cheating going on, people using United players, is stupid. We will have to purge some from the league
Which is why I didn't join. Last year it was good, we were allowed United players as Ric conceded that many of us join leagues with friends for cash. This year you've changed the rules.

Blue Smarties said:
Damocles said:
Which is why I didn't join. Last year it was good, we were allowed United players as Ric conceded that many of us join leagues with friends for cash. This year you've changed the rules.

I haven't got any rags however I thought it was widely accepted that rags were allowed if you wanted them?

Yeah, it's up to people whether or not they want to use United players. Personally I'm not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.