Official Bluemoon Fantasy League

I can get in ok but still hasn't updated properly since Monday's game. Is the person who's producing the written report on John Terry also responsible for the Fantasy league?

How did they not give Fellini any bonus points last week? Had him as my captain and every report of the game had him as star man and yet he didnt get so much as a single additional point.

Bluemoon dan said:
How did they not give Fellini any bonus points last week? Had him as my captain and every report of the game had him as star man and yet he didnt get so much as a single additional point.

Unfortunately it's not that simple. Until 2 years ago, bonus points were awarded usually to the best 3 players on the field. Now, they have tried to take the subjective nature out of it by basing it on player performance index (PPI). Players who score the goals, make the most passes, successful tackles, shots on target etc have the best chance of obtaining the points.

It sounds ok in theory but it just doesn't work as illustrated by Fellani and several other occasions last season, often involving David Silva.

They may consider a change for next season but this is how it'll be for the rest of the year I'm afraid. You can monitor each players PPI by clicking on the "i" next to their name and going into the players history. Their PPI score for each gameweek is under the heading "ESP"

salfordblues said:
Bluemoon dan said:

Unfortunately it's not that simple. Until 2 years ago, bonus points were awarded usually to the best 3 players on the field. Now, they have tried to take the subjective nature out of it by basing it on player performance index (PPI). Players who score the goals, make the most passes, successful tackles, shots on target etc have the best chance of obtaining the points.

It sounds ok in theory but it just doesn't work as illustrated by Fellani and several other occasions last season, often involving David Silva.

They may consider a change for next season but this is how it'll be for the rest of the year I'm afraid. You can monitor each players PPI by clicking on the "i" next to their name and going into the players history. Their PPI score for each gameweek is under the heading "ESP"

Ah right, I didnt know that, thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.