Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

alib said:
Judge Roughneck said:
alib said:
shadygiz said:
from last year, my understanding was these are only eligible 1 season at a time though...so anyone having one last season will not be eligible this season

looking at the new info, it would seem that anyone can now purchase a value gold card as long as you dont mind being allocated seats on a matchday basis

you get the same seat all season - you just don't get to choose where it is

Right, that's one question answered, thanks Alib, the next question is - Can you buy two Gold value tickets together, i.e - I know they pick your seat but will they put two bought at the same time, together or will me and the lad end up split up. Because that would be a no go.

I went for 2 of the £250 "value seasoncards" last year and obviously wanted them next to each other (both cards were in my name) and asked when ringing up if they could be together - I was told that although they couldn't guarantee it , they would almost certainly be together!! I took the risk and ended up with 2 seats together in East Stand Level 1 , Block 102 , row J for a total of £500 ( a fantastic bargain?)

going for the Value card again this season - just hope I don't get Level 3 this time!!!!

Thanks mate. I think I will try for this option. I can't see me ever catching up on the points front so I'll save myself some money and try and cultivate contacts to get get one of the 35000 wembley tickets floating around on the F.A black market when we're back there again.

If I have 3700 points at the start of next season. How likley is it that i'll be able to get tickets to away games down south - Fulham, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea?

All this scaremongering "you will get left behind"??? From what exactly, how many games have we had a full house for this season?

The cup games have been extremely depressing in that respect.

We do not have this huge influx of Japanese, scandinavian etc fans coming to take all our seats next season. Fear sells, and most seem to buying into it.

I am renewing as a standard ticket, I might even take the opportunity of the £260 card, not yet decided.

I am fully confident that I will get a ticket for any of the cup home games and the vast majority of away games I wish to attend.

CL final at over £200 a ticket, you can shove that shit up your arse anyway

Yeah it's a way of making money, but can't really blame the club. The Sheik isn't going to endlessly pour money into the club with no return. Now that we've hit our first targets he's going to want to see some money coming back.

Attendances probably won't go up by that much next season, but you can bet that in the next few seasons you'll find it harder and harder to get tickets. I guess if you want to ensure your tickets then you'll pay for Platinum (starting now, to build points up).

Fair enough really....

eggbert said:
Burnedge_Blue said:
can someone help me out? I'll be back in manchester from finishing uni this summer so i can get a season ticket now for the first time!
I'd go for the 'Gold value' or 'gold' depending on the state of my bank balance. Am i even eligable for gold standard? and when can i apply for either? is it June 5th when the renewals have all taken place?

cheers!

think you need to go on citys website under the ticket sections and have a look and also i would suggest platinum but im not sure you can get that because it might just be for fans who are already season ticket holders wanting to upgrade.... if you cant then get the gold because gold value looks to be rubbish coz you cant even choose where you sit its just cheap

good luck

You have to already be a season card holder to be eligible for gold value membership. You would be eligible for gold membership or platinum. Gold value is where you don't get to chose your seat, gold standard is the equivalent to a season card we all have this season.

Renewals start in June, new members can apply from 5 July but you will need to be on the waiting list to get this info sent through to you.

Its not too bad when theres just one of you. But in our family, with 2 adults and 2 kids (paying East level 1 stand prices cos we sit with friends) an extra £50 each to receive 4 online mags/programmes is a waste of money. But if we only go for platinum for 1 or 2 adults, the kid will be even further behind on points. £200 to keep us all in the mix?

It starts at Gold because the CityCard/Accesscard will be the Bronze and Silver.

artfuldodger said:
Its not too bad when theres just one of you. But in our family, with 2 adults and 2 kids (paying East level 1 stand prices cos we sit with friends) an extra £50 each to receive 4 online mags/programmes is a waste of money. But if we only go for platinum for 1 or 2 adults, the kid will be even further behind on points. £200 to keep us all in the mix?

and the season after when platinum costs an extra £75-£100 each?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.