Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

just wait till they have separate queueing systems and the gold are in the riff raff queue its a class ridden membership scheme thats been coming for a while and unfortunately will turn quite a few blues who would love their away days into the much maligned "skywannabes" like they have at the swamp insitute..dont play games with loyalty just get onto those robbing bastards at the FA and UEFA for a fairer allocation of tickets instead of turning them over to "touts" and "hangers on"..for the finals...

Scrabster Six said:
just wait till they have separate queueing systems and the gold are in the riff raff queue its a class ridden membership scheme thats been coming for a while and unfortunately will turn quite a few blues who would love their away days into the much maligned "skywannabes" like they have at the swamp insitute..dont play games with loyalty just get onto those robbing bastards at the FA and UEFA for a fairer allocation of tickets instead of turning them over to "touts" and "hangers on"..for the finals...

Hi :)

i dont see how this will make much of a difference because 90% of season card holders will go platinum meaning we will all get the same points wont we? or is the idea that because you get more points for each game then missing a few could hit you hard?

also does this subscription to programmes and manc magazine which comes with platinum work like a cup scheme? like when every issue is printed and sent then i get charged for it? i hope not because i dont even want them to be honest! or is it just part of the £50 extra?

finally if you are on say 5000-6000 points then within a season of going every game you will then be inside the criteria for a superbia ticket next season and there will be quite a few blues who this would happen to and if those blues were to pay the £2500 or whatever it is next season then tickets for away games would already be taken months in advance before they are even on sale due to the amount of people now in superbia

can anyone just help clear a bit of that up for me and i rekon i would be happy afterwards haha :D

can someone help me out? I'll be back in manchester from finishing uni this summer so i can get a season ticket now for the first time!
I'd go for the 'Gold value' or 'gold' depending on the state of my bank balance. Am i even eligable for gold standard? and when can i apply for either? is it June 5th when the renewals have all taken place?

cheers!

Burnedge_Blue said:
can someone help me out? I'll be back in manchester from finishing uni this summer so i can get a season ticket now for the first time!
I'd go for the 'Gold value' or 'gold' depending on the state of my bank balance. Am i even eligable for gold standard? and when can i apply for either? is it June 5th when the renewals have all taken place?

cheers!

think you need to go on citys website under the ticket sections and have a look and also i would suggest platinum but im not sure you can get that because it might just be for fans who are already season ticket holders wanting to upgrade.... if you cant then get the gold because gold value looks to be rubbish coz you cant even choose where you sit its just cheap

good luck

Did anyone see this? I wonder what the Williw Wonka Ticket is

We promised you magic next season, and we’ve started with your Membership card. It will do a lot more than get you into the stadium on match days.
Using just your clever card and a phone or web cam, you will be able to watch videos and see 3D images of your favourite players. Even better, one lucky member will discover that their card carries a Willy Wonka style golden ticket. It could be you.
Your clever card’s secret powers come courtesy of the big letter (that’s an augmented reality marker), the mosaic grid (that’s a QR code) and an internal RFID chip. All sound a bit technical? Don’t worry, seeing is believing, and over the course of the season you'll discover a whole host of cool things to see and do.
More information on how to use your clever card will be available in July when you receive your card.

alib said:
shadygiz said:
alib said:
I'm pretty disappointed the "value seasoncards" have gone up from £250 to £260

from last year, my understanding was these are only eligible 1 season at a time though...so anyone having one last season will not be eligible this season

looking at the new info, it would seem that anyone can now purchase a value gold card as long as you dont mind being allocated seats on a matchday basis

you get the same seat all season - you just don't get to choose where it is

Right, that's one question answered, thanks Alib, the next question is - Can you buy two Gold value tickets together, i.e - I know they pick your seat but will they put two bought at the same time, together or will me and the lad end up split up. Because that would be a no go.

Judge Roughneck said:
alib said:
shadygiz said:
from last year, my understanding was these are only eligible 1 season at a time though...so anyone having one last season will not be eligible this season

looking at the new info, it would seem that anyone can now purchase a value gold card as long as you dont mind being allocated seats on a matchday basis

you get the same seat all season - you just don't get to choose where it is

Right, that's one question answered, thanks Alib, the next question is - Can you buy two Gold value tickets together, i.e - I know they pick your seat but will they put two bought at the same time, together or will me and the lad end up split up. Because that would be a no go.

I went for 2 of the £250 "value seasoncards" last year and obviously wanted them next to each other (both cards were in my name) and asked when ringing up if they could be together - I was told that although they couldn't guarantee it , they would almost certainly be together!! I took the risk and ended up with 2 seats together in East Stand Level 1 , Block 102 , row J for a total of £500 ( a fantastic bargain?)

going for the Value card again this season - just hope I don't get Level 3 this time!!!!

It's all false, you lot buy your "platinum" and get your double "loyalty" points to catch up with those that have been going and building up their points for years.

It will not matter one bit because when you do reach a decent amount of points the criteria for away/cup/final tickets will have changed again, but you will have bought into this loyalty points bullshit setting you back a few quid in the process.

Within 3 seasons I imagine the away game criteria will not be based on loyalty points but will more than likley be based on a rolling loyalty system i.e game by game, once you miss an away game you have to start again at the bottom applying for tickets and having to be lucky in ballots etc.

It won't matter to the truly loyal fans who attend every game, but it will impact on the vast majority who have to pick and choose their games.

Loyalty point won't meen dick within 3 seasons

eggbert said:
i dont see how this will make much of a difference because 90% of season card holders will go platinum meaning we will all get the same points wont we? or is the idea that because you get more points for each game then missing a few could hit you hard?

also does this subscription to programmes and manc magazine which comes with platinum work like a cup scheme? like when every issue is printed and sent then i get charged for it? i hope not because i dont even want them to be honest! or is it just part of the £50 extra?

finally if you are on say 5000-6000 points then within a season of going every game you will then be inside the criteria for a superbia ticket next season and there will be quite a few blues who this would happen to and if those blues were to pay the £2500 or whatever it is next season then tickets for away games would already be taken months in advance before they are even on sale due to the amount of people now in superbiacan anyone just help clear a bit of that up for me and i rekon i would be happy afterwards haha :D

For next season the points criteria for a Superbia will go up, in the same way points criteria for away matches go up every season. The Superbia is a strange one in some ways, however, people being invited will most likely be the one's going to every game home and away anyway, so they're making it easier for them. 2000 points seem a lot, but platinum s/c's would make over 1000 points just by joining the 3 Cup schemes and attending the home games (even if there were only 3 home CL games!!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.