Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
GStar said:
Yea, a free Q&A session. Not on. Bastards.

when the information should already be available if they weren't trying to con people to pay more and had nothing to hide.

Do you even like City?

You do nothing but criticize the club.

Will someone ask if JMW can be banned from buying a season ticket?

Ta.

p.s. weren't you the one bitching for about 20 pages over gold/platinum, you shouldn't be allowed to renew in that case...

those in glass houses as they say...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
when the information should already be available if they weren't trying to con people to pay more and had nothing to hide.

Do you even like City?

Ta.

p.s. weren't you the one bitching for about 20 pages over gold/platinum, you shouldn't be allowed to renew in that case...

That's a tad different to having a pop at City for having Q&A session.

Superbia will always be invite only.

-- Wed May 18, 2011 5:03 pm --

Q+A over, will be another session in a few weeks.

Well, it's sorted it for me. Only reasons I was holding back on deciding to go with Gold is that there may be membership priority for platinum for away games and the possibility of not being able to upgrade in future seasons. Will go gold + cup schemes now to cover the possibility of Wembley tickets in the future.

mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
mcfcliam said:
Do you even like City?

Ta.

it's not really, it's about the same topic and you were bitching about it a lot more than me, I just wanted them to start answering more relevant questions instead of repeating the same answers about value gold and citycards half a dozen times, which thankfully they've started doing. A good thing done by City.

oh, and I picked up my tickets for the parade on monday night, free and all, very well done City :)

Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it :P.

oh sorry I forgot, you'll temporarily go blind cos I've written compliments, then suffer amnesia so you don't remember I wrote them.

Never mind eh? ;)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

it's not really, it's about the same topic and you were bitching about it a lot more than me, I just wanted them to start answering more relevant questions instead of repeating the same answers about value gold and citycards half a dozen times, which thankfully they've started doing. A good thing done by City.

oh, and I picked up my tickets for the parade on monday night, free and all, very well done City :)

Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it :P.

oh sorry I forgot, you'll temporarily go blind cos I've written compliments, then suffer amnesia so you don't remember I wrote them.

Never mind eh? ;)

Free you say?

But, but....'IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEYYYYYY' as was your location a few weeks back ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.