Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

GStar said:
phil376 said:
Do you think the rags will give is a guard of honour and clap us out as champions when we play them at home

It's taken you three years mate... but it was worth it! ;)

pmsl does anybody not actually find this a bit odd,joins 3 years ago and only just makes his first post!

phil did you only just find the post button!

Anyone else think the whole of the PL will be pretty pissed if we get Santa Cruz, Tevez and Eto'o?

Imagine their reaction if they see on the team sheet their defence will face a three pronged attack of Tevez, Eto'o and Robinho lmao

flipmode said:
Anyone else think the whole of the PL will be pretty pissed if we get Santa Cruz, Tevez and Eto'o?

Imagine their reaction if they see on the team sheet their defence will face a three pronged attack of Tevez, Eto'o and Robinho lmao

it would be quite a strike force but desperatly needed

Eto'o would be needed for the ANC
tevez would be going away with Argentina on occasion
RSC with paraguay
Robinho too
there are world cup qualifyers left

we need to asses when we are likely to be missing these players and how being away will affect their fitness and performances so that we can have a backup plan if they are struggling or away

No because he is too old for their new transfer policy, he is 2 expensive,

iron blue said:
I've just found mine!!

haha top! i think there's a lot of members who've signed up but never posted, at one point could you not view the forum unless you signed up?

bobmcfc said:
flipmode said:

RSC with paraguay
Robinho too

we need to asses when we are likely to be missing these players and how being away will affect their fitness and performances so that we can have a backup plan if they are struggling or away

we could put evans upfront as a lone striker if our other four are injured

brady0 said:
iron blue said:
I've just found mine!!

haha top! i think there's a lot of members who've signed up but never posted, at one point could you not view the forum unless you signed up?

they may of posted in the past but with cull's & stuff that could be the reason

brady0 said:
bobmcfc said:
flipmode said:

RSC with paraguay
Robinho too

we could put evans upfront as a lone striker if our other four are injured

good thinking lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.