Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

abu13 said:
i know Eto is a world class striker but if the RSC and Tevez deals go through where do we fit him?

forget our defence for the moment we have 6 positions up for grabs in midfield and up front, i have to assume that Tevez has been pretty much guaranteed a starting spot and MH has spent all season banging on about presence up front, i'm assuming this is RSC. so here we go.

SWP---------------SUPERMAN -----------------BARRY--------------ROBBIE

-----------------TEVEZ---------------------------RSC-------------------

SUPERMAN-------------------------dEJONG--------------------------BARRY

TEVEZ------------------------------RSC---------------------------ROBBIE

----------------------------------DE JONG -------------------------------

TEVEZ----------------SUPERMAN----------BARRY-------------------ROBBIE

------------------------------------RSC-----------------------------------

Again i have based this on Tevez and RSC being nailed on starters in MH eyes if available. Kompany i have assumed will drop inti the back 4, but depending on what happens with Lescott and Toure who knows. Just think of the the players on the bench though,

I can't think of a time when i could sit down and not pick a first team due to the number of options available. Just shows how we are changing, i know the big man has said he wants top 6 but come on if these signings come off and we do also grap Eto surely the top 4 has to be a possibility.

The bench is the measure. It's going to be awesome next season.

Balti said:
abu13 said:
i know Eto is a world class striker but if the RSC and Tevez deals go through where do we fit him?

forget our defence for the moment we have 6 positions up for grabs in midfield and up front, i have to assume that Tevez has been pretty much guaranteed a starting spot and MH has spent all season banging on about presence up front, i'm assuming this is RSC. so here we go.

Again i have based this on Tevez and RSC being nailed on starters in MH eyes if available. Kompany i have assumed will drop inti the back 4, but depending on what happens with Lescott and Toure who knows. Just think of the the players on the bench though,

I can't think of a time when i could sit down and not pick a first team due to the number of options available. Just shows how we are changing, i know the big man has said he wants top 6 but come on if these signings come off and we do also grap Eto surely the top 4 has to be a possibility.

absolutely....when a teams bench worries the opposition, thats when you know your on the right track.

samharris said:
Balti said:
abu13 said:

absolutely....when a teams bench worries the opposition, thats when you know your on the right track.

Yep, eto on the bench :)

Hughes has talked all along about having options to change formations and tactics. Seems as though that's what we are doing, but with quality, instead of resorting to Gels and Vass!
Plus Eto'o will be missing in January so RSC can have a run out then.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Hughes is a good manager . Probably could have told City to do one after the grief the fans gave him , but he stuck to his guns and should be applauded for that .

It's worth pointing out that he had three and half million reasons, per annum, not to. ;)

Most top teams work on the rule of having 4 strikers, if all this comes off look at what we have.

Robbie
RSC
Bellers
BIG Phil
The BOJ
Tevez ????????????
Eto ??????????????? - i can't see this happeneing.

as we have no europe this year it is going to be more difficult to keep everyone happy, i could see Big Phil going out on loan and i would be dissapointed to see Bojinov go

what do you thnk?

abu13 said:

But what if we use the upside down chritsmas tree formation????

What if we just have a wealth of talent and use the system accordingly?

I can but dream of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.