Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

manc1tylive said:
Tevez another City slicker
Remaining at the mecca of money (no pun intended), now that Carlos Tevez has divorced Manchester United, the smart money is on him moving across town to City.

Why do people have to write "no pun intended"?? Clearly they did mean the pun since they wrote it down then wrote no pun intended. If you didnt intend the pun dont bother telling us about it, we dont care!

Jnr Kisby said:
manc1tylive said:
Remaining at the mecca of money (no pun intended), now that Carlos Tevez has divorced Manchester United, the smart money is on him moving across town to City.

Why do people have to write "no pun intended"?? Clearly they did mean the pun since they wrote it down then wrote no pun intended. If you didnt intend the pun dont bother telling us about it, we dont care!

Maybe beacue they think it's Punny. (no pun intended.

Sorry...Really poor! But the best I could do.

mcfc391 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
manc1tylive said:

Np, it was worth the punt

hertsblue said:
mcfc391 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
manc1tylive said:

Np, it was worth the punt

I hate you all!

Jnr Kisby said:

Sorry...Really poor! But the best I could do.[/quote]

Np, it was worth the punt[/quote]

I hate you all![/quote]

Could you punch them?

Jnr Kisby said:
mcfc391 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
manc1tylive said:

I hate you all!
i like it, short and to the punt.

(no pun intended)

Then theres the woman who forgot her birth control pill...( no bun intended)

Jnr Kisby said:
manc1tylive said:

No disrespect intended but why do you have to pull someone for saying "No pun intended".

Jnr Kisby said:
manc1tylive said:

Is this the right room for an argument, bastards?

twinkletoes said:
Jnr Kisby said:
manc1tylive said:

No disrespect intended but why do you have to pull someone for saying "No pun intended".

Im not pulling someone, they didnt write it, it was in the article

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.