Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
thomo said:
i apoligise if this has already been mentioned but just been reading the MEN lescott and toure collum

AND some one has wrote in saying "breaking news samuel eto has been spotted at manchester airport either us or the rags . "

probably bull***T but you never know.

just thought i would let you guys know.

He was also spotted about 2 weeks ago.

Perhaps he has lost his passport and is living in the arrivals lounge - like that tom hanks in that film

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Paddy_Blue said:
bowdonblue said:
bluemoon1078 said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...38/Robinho-begs-boss-to-sign-Samuel-Etoo.html

ROBINHO has urged Mark Hughes to snap up Samuel Eto'o and create Manchester City's own Fab Four.

Robinho is dreaming of the day when City, who have also signed Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry for £12m, overhaul neighbours United.

He said: "We want to make City the biggest club in Manchester and win titles, as many as possible."

It may just because I have "taken drink", but I actually had a bit of a tear in my eye when I read that. Because for the first time in my miserable fucking life as a Blue, I can start to believe it.

It's coming .... ohhhhhh yes, it's coming alright!!!

NB - I am not touching myself.

I am touching myself..

I am positively moist at the prospect...

gh_mcfc said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
thomo said:
i apoligise if this has already been mentioned but just been reading the MEN lescott and toure collum

AND some one has wrote in saying "breaking news samuel eto has been spotted at manchester airport either us or the rags . "

probably bull***T but you never know.

just thought i would let you guys know.

He was also spotted about 2 weeks ago.

Perhaps he has lost his passport and is living in the arrivals lounge - like that tom hanks in that film

surly he could drive from liverpool, lazy bastard, unless he wants to try out the city private jet.

richcity said:
can anyone see eto'o playing in hull for city on a monday night in january when were 1 nil down in the 85th minute?
that must be so tempting

Hackneyed cliche

Didsbury Dave said:
richcity said:
can anyone see eto'o playing in hull for city on a monday night in january when were 1 nil down in the 85th minute?
that must be so tempting

Hackneyed cliche

I know, it's so stupid. It's not like La Liga or Seria A doesn't have the equivalent teams in their leagues.

"Can anyone see Elano playing in Getafe for Villareal in the January snow?"

yea, he's been seen in the airport and then in the arndale... same BS, different day.

<a class="postlink" href="http://appablog.wordpress.com/2009/06/24/samuel-eto%E2%80%99o-to-visit-south-africa-to-help-fight-xenophobia/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://appablog.wordpress.com/2009/06/2 ... enophobia/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.