Samuel Eto'o's Club after Summer Transfer Window - By End Of Summer Trans Wind
Refresh odds Add to Basket Bet now
Man City 4/6 Chelsea 20/1
Barcelona 6/4 Liverpool 25/1
Man Utd 7/1 Tottenham 50/1
Inter Milan 10/1

THE ODDS HAVE JUST CHANGED!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting!!
That may have been because of my 1,000 quid bet...fingers crossed.

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Barcelona president Joan Laporta is ready to sell striker Samuel Eto'o for £30 million.

El Mundo Deportivo says that's the price Laporta hopes to cash in Eto'o for, though is willing to listen to lower offers.

Manchester City are favourites to sign the Cameroon international, who will be sold as soon as Barca close an agreement for Valencia ace David Villa.

Laporta is keen to do business with City, but Eto'o remains to be convinced about joining a club not in next season's Champions League.

The Fixer said:
Oh my word, if Samuel fcuking Eto'o is so fussed on CL football then why doesn't he stay with the regaining champions of europe?

Answer- cos he's a greedy **** who will move for the moolah thats fooking why!

they want villa, so he wants to leave
fair enough.

At work today and boss, whos a red came upto me and we rarely talk football and said heard you have signed Eto'o, and that City have bought Freddy Flintoff's old house for him. Not sure if this has been in papers or where he got it from though.

TaylorWill07 said:
The Fixer said:
Oh my word, if Samuel fcuking Eto'o is so fussed on CL football then why doesn't he stay with the regaining champions of europe?

fair enough.

I understand that mate, but if as the "report" suggests he is worried about no CL football with us he should of signed a contract that barca offered.

TaylorWill07 said:
The Fixer said:

fair enough.

Course he only wants to come for the money! He was on the verge of going to play in Qatar ir somewhere ridiculous last season as they were going to pay him stupid amounts. Luckily for us most footballers main motivation is money and that is something we have got plenty of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.