Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

The Fixer said:
TaylorWill07 said:
The Fixer said:
Oh my word, if Samuel fcuking Eto'o is so fussed on CL football then why doesn't he stay with the regaining champions of europe?

Answer- cos he's a greedy **** who will move for the moolah thats fooking why!

they want villa, so he wants to leave
fair enough.

I understand that mate, but if as the "report" suggests he is worried about no CL football with us he should of signed a contract that barca offered.

Agreed. It doesn't make sense. He's prepared to leave the reigning Spanish & European champions but only as long as he gets CL football elsewhere?! Personally, I think that's just a smoke screen and as we all know it's really about how much mullah he can get his hands on.

I can see it making sense if Puma say he gets add ons for playing in the champs league - higher calibre of advertising for them, him wearing their boots and that. Might be why he is asking for so much because he might lose that side of things.

A poster on mancityfans has said that he heard that eto'o is signing for us today

here's the post

At the risk of complete ridicule, and it appears I am not the only one to hear this rumour, it is apparently rumoured that Eto'o has or is signing for City today - the guy who told me has good connections at COMS and City and has plunged a big bet on, he's that confident at what he's been told.

Apparently odds have tumbled to 4/6 on City being his next club today. Just passing on what I hear so no doubt I've just jinxed any chance of this transfer happening.

nickson71 said:
A poster on mancityfans has said that he heard that eto'o is signing for us today

here's the post

At the risk of complete ridicule, and it appears I am not the only one to hear this rumour, it is apparently rumoured that Eto'o has or is signing for City today - the guy who told me has good connections at COMS and City and has plunged a big bet on, he's that confident at what he's been told.

Apparently odds have tumbled to 4/6 on City being his next club today. Just passing on what I hear so no doubt I've just jinxed any chance of this transfer happening.

mmmm.... interesting, poster on here decemberblue said city officials flew out to paris yesterday to meet with eto'o wife and reps and returnrd bacck to coms rather sharpish.

could be connected??

and the other thread mentioning an unveiling of rsc, tevez and eto'o next wed, could be something in it

nickson71 said:

here's the post

well what about the poster on the Tevez threa that said a city delegation rushed back from paris in the early hours this morning and headed for the COMS

^^ apologies to the poster that mentioned this in a thread above

This deal is very much on, i stated last weekend that they were meeting this week to get it sorted one way or another.
The last week in May i was told they were going to do what it takes to get him in a City shirt and i'm confindent they can do that.
We should find out at the beginning of next week!!

Danamy said:
This deal is very much on, i stated last weekend that they were meeting this week to get it sorted one way or another.
The last week in May i was told they were going to do what it takes to get him in a City shirt and i'm confindent they can do that.
why couldn't it be today ? why is it always next week, next week ! lol

Danamy said:

You did mate but even if it comes off you will get no credit for telling us!

Thanks for the info mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.