Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Why is villa pipe dream and eto'o isn't? i mean eto'o scored more goals last season, his team won cl, valencia are in dire need of mula and are bound to cash in

516-ETO_46976a.jpg

Well well well...... Just to add, and not to come across the goats nads or anything,this meeting which i informed people 2 days ago was happening,took place in london this afternoon, i'm not arsed to be honest because bottom line is we will complete the signing of the worlds best goal getter this week and he will be playing for our club,pinch a birds left pinky.
Now i'm off to give the mrs the pantenne treatment,followed by the spiderman.

BlueMooner87 said:
Why is villa pipe dream and eto'o isn't? i mean eto'o scored more goals last season, his team won cl, valencia are in dire need of mula and are bound to cash in

Because Eto would appear to be talking to us and Villa is decidedly not talking to us.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Well well well...... Just to add, and not to come across the goats nads or anything,this meeting which i informed people 2 days ago was happening,took place in london this afternoon,

Bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.