Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Pam said:
blueblood007 said:
when will it be on mcfc.co.uk

I WANT ETO'O

If and when it happens, I'd have to say. Still not convinced about this Eto thing but please let it be the truth.

I just hope NOTW are not talking sh**e again they got barry right lets hope this one is to

Barcelona president Joan Laporta has spoken about their transfer situation in a morning section in Catalunya Radio. He mentioned that if Eto'o accept the offer from Man City, then they will need to sign a new forward. Basically it looks like a confirmation of the City approach and it sound that this deal is very close.

my grandad said to your red dad sitting by the fire,

my grandad said to your red dad city,s going higher,

i said eto , ETO, eto,ETO, eto will be here wednesday.

oafc dave said:
Barcelona president Joan Laporta has spoken about their transfer situation in a morning section in Catalunya Radio. He mentioned that if Eto'o accept the offer from Man City, then they will need to sign a new forward. Basically it looks like a confirmation of the City approach and it sound that this deal is very close.

And something was said to the effect that Barca are still in for Villa but would need to sell Eto to raise the cash. I don't think that's particularly far fetched, if only because the Eto rumour has been going on way to long to be entirely without substance.
The absence of denials is becoming ever more encouraging.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=goal_report_etoo_preparing&prov=goal&type=lgns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=g ... &type=lgns</a>

At least we're nudging away from pipe dream territory re this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.