Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

On ssn they keep harping on about laporta saying eto'o wants to remain at barca...but making out he possibly couldn't refuse the wages on offer.

and he keeps saying eto'o is one of the best stikers in the world....if that's the case laporta..pay him the money he wants.

playing minds games that tool...

lee-mcfc said:
fucking good money for value 25mill for that kind of man bluddy hell barginn!!!

1496675448-soccer-barclays-premier-league-manchester-city-v-middlesbrough-city-manchester.jpg

Carlos-Tevez-001.jpg

Eto-o_2164570.jpg

CANT WAITT!!!

make Roque feel welcome..go on put him in there too.

not my fault! said:
mancity7 said:
the name on the back of my son's new shirt when he get's it....is changing by the day.....

My son has a Barca shirt with Eto'o on the back, he's had it a year or so (My old man bought it for him on one of his trips over there) but it must be a sign ;-)

Yeh well, last season my dad got a shirt from his workplace with "Barry" on the back, and then, just over a year later...

His first names Barry btw, he's not a mental.

So, I think I'm gonna change one of my friends nicknames to "Messy", and get them a shirt.

;-P

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Why is £25M seen as 'Stratospheric', unless they mean the wages? Which would mean they have accepted an offer and that Spursmad was right about being about ''80%'' complete.

they will mean the wages....i just hope with some of these deals we are giving them a basic pay which is more realistic than what the press/ssn are reporting, but they can boost their weekly pay with performances/goals etc...

Bluemoon115 said:
not my fault! said:
mancity7 said:
the name on the back of my son's new shirt when he get's it....is changing by the day.....

My son has a Barca shirt with Eto'o on the back, he's had it a year or so (My old man bought it for him on one of his trips over there) but it must be a sign ;-)

Yeh well, last season my dad got a shirt from his workplace with "Barry" on the back, and then, just over a year later...

So, I think I'm gonna change one of my friends nicknames to "Messy", and get them a shirt.

;-P

Tell you what.. With all this heat Miss NMF is feeling a little frisky so I'll go knock her up and in 9months I'll name it Messi either way! Just in time for this time next year yeh ;-)
Be back in 5, hold the fort for me, Ta....*runs into the garden cock in hand*

not my fault! said:
Bluemoon115 said:
not my fault! said:
mancity7 said:

;-P

Tell you what.. With all this heat Miss NMF is feeling a little frisky so I'll go knock her up and in 9months I'll name it Messi either way! Just in time for this time next year yeh ;-)
Be back in 5, hold the fort for me, Ta....*runs into the garden cock in hand*

glad you said cock in hand and not hands....i would of been jealous..lol

What better way to remember Marc-Vivien Foe than bringing in one of the finest players to ever play for Cameroon in Eto'o.
Come on City pull this off it pushes all the right buttons!.

Don't know if anyone has seen this yet

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/mancity/5672521/Manchester-City-make-stratospheric-offer-to-Barcelonas-Samuel-Etoo.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Etoo.html</a>

There seems to be a feeling that Eto'o is getting on a bit.

Just checked and thought you might be interested.

Eto'o was born 10 March 1981. He's therefore 28.

He is only 6 months older than David Villa. 1 year older than Kaka.

He is 3 years younger than Drogba.

So at 25 million he seems a bargain bearing in mind Valencia want 40 odd million for Villa and Madrid paid 55 for Kaka.

And Eto'o's strike rate is quite phenomenal. Would like to know how his record compares with Ronaldo, Romario etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.