Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

257fv5l.jpg

A fitting way to say 'goodbye' to Barca and 'hello' to us?

Be amazed if we can pull this off TBH regardless of the cash we are offering.

If hes comming regardless of money we must have some other big signings in the bag as well. Cant see him agreeing otherwise.

Why is £25M seen as 'Stratospheric', unless they mean the wages? Which would mean they have accepted an offer and that Spursmad was right about being about ''80%'' complete.

fucking good money for value 25mill for that kind of man bluddy hell barginn!!!

1496675448-soccer-barclays-premier-league-manchester-city-v-middlesbrough-city-manchester.jpg

Carlos-Tevez-001.jpg

Eto-o_2164570.jpg

CANT WAITT!!!

If he comes to us then he leaves Barca on a high note, his last goal for Barca against the rags in the champions league final, PERFECT.

Also he will go back and haunt them rag twats at OT hopefully!

mancity7 said:
the name on the back of my son's new shirt when he get's it....is changing by the day.....

My son has a Barca shirt with Eto'o on the back, he's had it a year or so (My old man bought it for him on one of his trips over there) but it must be a sign ;-)

alera said:
Be amazed if we can pull this off TBH regardless of the cash we are offering.

If hes comming regardless of money we must have some other big signings in the bag as well. Cant see him agreeing otherwise.

do you not think Tevez will suffice?

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Why is £25M seen as 'Stratospheric', unless they mean the wages? Which would mean they have accepted an offer and that Spursmad was right about being about ''80%'' complete.

It says stratospheric offer TO Eto'o, not FOR.

Meaning his wages.

(And that Essex Boy that supports Arsenal is a twat.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.