Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

mackenzie said:
dom said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dom...what do you know that I don't??

I was in the garden and my lad cut in on the thread....sorry M8......he's prone to exaggeration.

Howver .. fromy own point of view this is looking extremely positive.. given the tightening of press/ rumour machies since the Kaka debacle unless some stringent denials are oficially posted soon I actually feel thet both Et'o (and lescott) are looking exteremely likely).

Here's my home team. I'm going with a back 3 with de Jong and barry to cover the wingers.

------------------Given
Zab----------Kompany-----Lescott-------

-----Barry-----------De Jong-------------
--------------Ireland---------------------

-SWP---------------------------Robinho----

-------------Eto'o--------Tevez-----------

Can't believe Richards, Ned and RSC can't get a place in the team. What about Petrov and Bellamy as well. Jesus. This is scary.

jrb said:
Here's my home team. I'm going with a back 3 with de Jong and barry to cover the wingers.

------------------Given
Zab----------Kompany-----Lescott-------

-----Barry-----------De Jong-------------
--------------Ireland---------------------

-SWP---------------------------Robinho----

-------------Eto'o--------Tevez-----------

Can't believe Richards, Ned and RSC can't get a place in the team. What about Petrov and Bellamy as well. Jesus. This is scary.[/quote

like that team i wud play RSC on away days

Just got to wait and see what happens. I don't think this transfer will go through, just because he's a big player and he is on the verge of coming to our club that cannot offer him european football next season. I hope we do get him though. Piss the whole prem off ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.