Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Well, That's F***'in Blown It!

ono said:
jrb said:
Laporta has just done a Berlusconi to us. He's stitched us up big time. I'm 110% sure nobody at City sanctioned this press release. The pressure is now on Eto, not the President. 'City have made Eto a "stratospheric offer", not City have made Barca a "stratospheric offer" for Eto. He has put the ball in Eto's court. Stay with a smaller contract offer and he remains a Barca hero and La Porta wins. Eto leaves and Laporta makes out it was Eto's choice as he went for the money and they(Barca) could do nothing about it. It's all going to go tits up just like the Kaka deal, regardless of the circumstances.
352840552_7a9a0a6ec7.jpg

CALM THE FUCK DOWN :P

hohoho thats funny as fuck

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

borninm14 said:
Hunter is a prick who thinks he is spanish , he seems to delight in bigging spanish football up over our league , this man has an agenda against all english clubs mainly to preserve his spanish journo status.
and his ears float about in the breeze like sloth from the goonies

Can't be arsed running through all the new pages in this thread. Is the general gist that he's coming or not?

Great news for us & Barcelona, we get a world class striker & they get the money to try for Villa.
Barcelona fans seem happy with the deal, as do we.......everyone's a winner

I live in Spain, Just got in from the Beach and my Neighbour a Barca fan tells me it is a done deal 30 million Euro and Tevez as well.......I bloody hope so!!!!!!!!!!!

hi evry1 just joined this is the line up i wud play if we do get eto' , tevez is in the bag and lescott is becoming closer :

------------------Given
Zab-----Kompany-----Lescott------Bridge

-------------Barry-----------------------
--------------------Ireland---------------

-----SWP------------------------Robinho

-------------Eto'o--------Tevez--------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.