Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

svennis pennis said:
Rammy Blue said:
with all this excitement it is easy to skip past the comments from the lurking rags however i think it is quite easy to spot them now - they are getting seriously worried and their colours are showing through, all the ones spouting about "players will be disgruntled with the wages / not playing games and being on bench etc"....lol.

rag cnuts.

Thing is, if you go over to redcafe, the ones that come on here with their insecurities are getting batted down by the real football fans on there in the same way as on here. Plenty of level headed debate and we are often praised.

red hot poker and eye spring to mind.

I have been out all day ffs looks like it has been eventful haha. Cumon blues. Biggest week we have had for years!

The Fixer said:
Pam said:
Proper put me out this has.

Get over yourself ffs mrs bluemoon. Surely it's the nugget who was winding that should get the shit.

Which is why my remarks were aimed at him and not you.

keemcfc said:
bluemanc said:
In The Know said:
Was wumming by the way forgot to come back and say it was a wind up sorry :)
You mean telling lies.
what was he wumming about?

Because like a momumental rag shit for brains, he said Eto had signed a new contract with Barcelona and then in innocence, someone started a separate thread on it.

The Fixer said:
Pam said:
The Fixer said:
Pam said:
Proper put me out this has.

Get over yourself ffs mrs bluemoon. Surely it's the nugget who was winding that should get the shit.

Which is why my remarks were aimed at him and not you.

Ok thought it was a dig at me sorry.

No probs. It's not true, and that#s the important thing.

svennis pennis said:
Rammy Blue said:
with all this excitement it is easy to skip past the comments from the lurking rags however i think it is quite easy to spot them now - they are getting seriously worried and their colours are showing through, all the ones spouting about "players will be disgruntled with the wages / not playing games and being on bench etc"....lol.

rag cnuts.

Thing is, if you go over to redcafe, the ones that come on here with their insecurities are getting batted down by the real football fans on there in the same way as on here. Plenty of level headed debate and we are often praised.

yeah red cafe is no where near as bad as you would expect in terms of rag arrogance/delusion/general sliminess to be fair

I'v heard different things about red issue though...

So if Eto'o signs for City is it purely financial or does he really expect to achieve great success for them? I mean there's only a handful of clubs equal to Barcelona but City are so insignificant in the footballing world and suddenly have some rich bastards tossing cash around like it's going out of style. I'd be gutted to see such a great talent go to such a shit club.

lol silly rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.