Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

g180aj said:
all these rags dont realize that maybe playing for barca is amazin cos of the club the history and what they have achieved and what they are still doing on the pitch but it doesn't mean that a player doesn't want a new challenge after years playing in the same league and iff your gunna come to england then we are the team with the brightest future ahead off us and titles in are sights he can be a part of somethin special, the money is just a bonus and in my opinion what he deserves.

Top comment i agree

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/110632/City-won-t-give-Eto-o-megabucks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/110 ... -megabucks</a>

We should take Laporta to court for giving false evidence. It's undermining us.

After that statement i think we will get him. Laporta just wants to come out of this smelling of roses. Arsehole.

chorleybloo123 said:
£250k from The Sun and £200k from The Mirror.

Yet more reliable sources say £180k, they use the figures to sell papers.

Are those numbers before or after taxes, because that makes a huge difference. I think a lot of times numbers are listed in a way to make City look bad because they are before taxes and that is no where near what the player will actually be receiving.

I don't think we can believe that. It's another 'A City source' things.
I think this is 50% likely personally.

C_T_I_D said:
I don't think we can believe that. It's another 'A City source' things.
I think this is 50% likely personally.
I think Laporta is lying, simply because he doesn't want to be beat by a team that finished 10th in the prem not even in europe.

Also, like the Kaka deal, the club lied about the figures as we didn't even put the contract offer towards the player himself. Laporta should be taken to court for this.

Incase Eto'o does go, he will turn to the excuse of Eto'o being the biggest paid footballer, when really Eto'o joined the City revolution, and not the gravy train.

Numptyed said:
To the banana boat song.
Day-o, Day-o, Daylight Come And Me Want Go Home

Eto-o, eto-o, he gets a chance and he strokes the ball home.
Even got an African twang to it.

Love that .. particularly with that masterstroke against the scum last month !!!

No doubt he is a realy good player at 28 years of age just the sort of player we need but surley we can buy some one eles Of that calibire for 25 mil and between 180 k and 250k a week no one should be worth that for us or anyone

what about ruud Van Nistluroy 3mil to blackburn or spurs
Aguero?
Deigo Forlan?
Hunteelar?
Mario Gomez?

MCFC* said:
No doubt he is a realy good player at 28 years of age just the sort of player we need but surley we can buy some one eles Of that calibire for 25 mil and between 180 k and 250k a week no one should be worth that for us or anyone

what about ruud Van Nistluroy 3mil to blackburn or spurs
Aguero?
Deigo Forlan?
Hunteelar?
Mario Gomez?
I dont even think the figures are accurate. It's all speculation. How do we know what City will offer Eto'o.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.