Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

CITYROBBO said:
Graham hunter eto will say No tosser

He was slagging off Liverpool and Arsenal players immediately after he spoke of us. He's either a United/Chelsea fan.

Can't wait to see his face later this week! ;OP

His knowledge of Spanish and South American players used to be fairly good but he has tried to set up himself up as some kind of insider with the top clubs in spain to justify his existence and position as the one to be called, the amount of times he has got it wrong is just laughable.

It never fails to make me laugh how tv stations call on these journos et al and expect us to believe that they would have any knowledge on what happens in board rooms and with players. As with any paper or journo unless they can quote a source that they can verify then its nothing more than their own embelished opinion.

SouthStand211 said:
CITYROBBO said:

He was slagging off Liverpool and Arsenal players immediately after he spoke of us. He's either a United/Chelsea fan.

did the twat give any reason why he would say no?

tonethestone said:
SouthStand211 said:
CITYROBBO said:

did the twat give any reason why he would say no?
Eto'o (will want to play) wants to play at the highest level now and not next season..

can he quote the player as saying that. has he had a recent interview to back that up, can he point to any articles where the player has expressly stated that with regards to a possible transfer.

If he cant as i said earlier its his own opinion embelished to justify his position, why these people dont get called on this gibberish more often i dont know.

FYI i dont think we will get eto'o as i think its to big of an ask but all that is, is my opinion and without speaking to the players is about as relevant as his.

Also what he failed to say was that he has the african cup of nations coming up plus world cup qualifiers that Cameroon need to win and a potential world cup to go to. So although Sky and the press would have us believe that the champions league is the most important thing in the world maybe to a man who has won it twice and scored in two finals, these other things are more important right now.

make of this what you will.
A mate of mine is on the medical staff and has just called me to let me know that the full medical team have been called to Carrington (very rare occurance)

kinky's underpants said:
make of this what you will.
A mate of mine is on the medical staff and has just called me to let me know that the full medical team have been called to Carrington (very rare occurance)

Like I said before...

Balls

Hope this is balls too ....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1196201/Show-13m-signing-fee-Im-Barcelonas-Eto-tells-moneybags-Manchester-City.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

Who the fuck is this knob, Graham Hunter? Give me the job and I could guess what will happen aswell. He should shut the fuck up until something official is announced so he doesn't look such a twat. Fuck off to talkshite permanently, you'd fit in nicely.

well I'v been up all night and I think I'm just gonna go to bed and sleep all day - not to piss on anyone's strawberries but we are blatantly not gonna sign Eto'o today - feel free to quote this later if we do and egg and my face become in alignment.

hope so but can't see it today, laters folks..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.