Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

re: the daily mail article.

Sounds like just another puff piece by the papers, no quotes from player or representative, figures just picked out of thin air randomly, do you really think barca are going to give him a 13m signing on bonus?

mancboy123 said:
re: the daily mail article.

Sounds like just another puff piece by the papers, no quotes from player or representative, figures just picked out of thin air randomly, do you really think barca are going to give him a 13m signing on bonus?

No chance in hell. There seems to be alot of that recently. Just picking random numbers out from nowhere.

C_T_I_D said:
Who the fuck is this knob, Graham Hunter? Give me the job and I could guess what will happen aswell. He should shut the fuck up until something official is announced so he doesn't look such a twat. Fuck off to talkshite permanently, you'd fit in nicely.

what did he say?

svennis pennis said:
C_T_I_D said:
Who the fuck is this knob, Graham Hunter? Give me the job and I could guess what will happen aswell. He should shut the fuck up until something official is announced so he doesn't look such a twat. Fuck off to talkshite permanently, you'd fit in nicely.

what did he say?
That Eto'o will turn us down.

Tricky_Trev said:
svennis pennis said:
C_T_I_D said:

what did he say?
That Eto'o will turn us down.

Hunter knows........ FUCK ALL

He may turn us down he may not. I mean realistically barca to city was a big ask and if we get laughed at so be it i take solace from all these people at other clubs laughing at us were not even at the table and this is why the premier league will never change because people are told they should know their place and we are refusing to be told that we should know ours and we will keep knocking, we will keep chipping away, we will keep making bids until there is no running and we wont be told to know our place and all the so called people who turned us down well thats their call and their loss, what i will say is this their is not a chance that barca will offer a 13m signing on fee and if he turns down this offer he takes a huge gamble with his career.

One wrong tackle, one bad challenge, one bad fall, one false turn on the road and ur career is done with, theirs no 180k a week, theres no signing on bonus, theres no nothing, so he pays his money he takes his chances.

mancboy123 said:
He may turn us down he may not. I mean realistically barca to city was a big ask and if we get laughed at so be it i take solace from all these people at other clubs laughing at us were not even at the table and this is why the premier league will never change because people are told they should know their place and we are refusing to be told that we should know ours and we will keep knocking, we will keep chipping away, we will keep making bids until there is no running and we wont be told to know our place and all the so called people who turned us down well thats their call and their loss, what i will say is this their is not a chance that barca will offer a 13m signing on fee and if he turns down this offer he takes a huge gamble with his career.

One wrong tackle, one bad challenge, one bad fall, one false turn on the road and ur career is done with, theirs no 180k a week, theres no signing on bonus, theres no nothing, so he pays his money he takes his chances.

Great post.

After reading the forum for a while thought i would respond to a thread only if i knew something , no nothing about transfers but i do know Hunter from years gone by, he is a prick, a typical TOSSER even before he was a reporter! knew nothing, he wanted to, but would just make it up!
Ignore him, he may be right he may be wrong but one thing is for sure, it is not because he is ITK!

The Zinmeister, Ajay and Sprusmad have all confirmed Eto'o so I have every faith that is true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.