Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Bluemoon115 said:
Right, I'm going for a shower, and if he hasn't signed by the time I get back, I'm going on a killing spree.

Not again Gaz!!! The RSPCA won't be so lenient this time, besides where will you find a room full of week old kittens or one legged sparrows at short notice. :)

Petetheblu said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Right, I'm going for a shower, and if he hasn't signed by the time I get back, I'm going on a killing spree.

Not again Gaz!!! The RSPCA won't be so lenient this time, besides where will you find a room full of week old kittens or one legged sparrows at short notice. :)

My ex's

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pageid=115&pagegid=%7BDBD12D53%2D8346%2D431D%2DA04F%2D5D0F8664DE80%7D&newsid=6635303&siteid=&pageno=&newscategory=1051&frommonth=4&fromyear=2009&tomonth=6&toyear=2009" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagei ... oyear=2009</a>

Check out the first line

I hope this is dealt with quickly one way or another. The media are already fucking us around publicly after one day. I really have to say I wish this wasnt leaked on Saturday as like the Tevez situation it will get tiresome very quickly.

twinkletoes said:
The Zinmeister, Ajay and Sprusmad have all confirmed Eto'o so I have every faith that is true.

LOL...

ox-blue said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pageid=115&pagegid=%7BDBD12D53%2D8346%2D431D%2DA04F%2D5D0F8664DE80%7D&newsid=6635303&siteid=&pageno=&newscategory=1051&frommonth=4&fromyear=2009&tomonth=6&toyear=2009

Check out the first line

Think they mean only a matter of time before we are linked with someone else rather than hinting a signing.

That could change....hmmmm....do they know something? Possibly some of the most reliable ITKs; maybe that's where Spursmad works!

As I typed this, BREAKING NEWS came up on SSN, but it was about Women's cricket. They're gonna give us all cardiac arrests if they do that for anything new in every sport.

not huge news..

but the BBC sport breaking news ticker on the website says..

Manchester City have made a £25m bid for Barcelona striker Samuel Etoo

StevieIrelandsPants said:
not huge news..

omg omg are we in for eto'o ??

bbc are sooooo quick off the mark

bobmcfc said:
StevieIrelandsPants said:
not huge news..

omg omg are we in for eto'o ??

bbc are sooooo quick off the mark

lol. just trying to keep informed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.