Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

11.12 Samuel Eto'o's agent will hold a press conference on Tuesday in a bid to clarify the striker's future in the wake of Manchester City's 'stratospheric offer' for the Cameroon international.

bobmcfc said:
any updates Zin ?

Its just regurgitating an old stand point....... hence the fahim reference.
Seriously can't do with the arguments today, extremely busy but was told saturday afternoon that it was done and it broke sunday that this was indeed the case......... anyway spursmad is the new flava flave, leave it up to him.

TINY said:
On SSN now RE his agent, they seem to think that the press conference is to announce tha Eto'o plans to see out his deal at Barca.

Samuel Eto'o's agent will hold a press conference on Tuesday in a bid to clarify the Barcelona striker's future.

On Sunday, Barca president Joan Laporta claimed Manchester City have made a "stratospheric offer" to Eto'o.

The Cameroon international's future is the subject of conjecture as he enters the final year of his current contract.

Reports emanating from Spain suggest Eto'o's representative, Jose Maria Mesalles, is to announce the forward plans to see out his deal at Barca.

doesnt look good to me

Conflicting reports!

The only thing is, the deal is not that high profile in terms of media coverage, why call a press conference to announce he is staying. He could of done this through his agent weeks ago. Hmmm Im 50/50.

soz to be negative!! buttt i dont think he will come now all this news about a press conference tomoz is shitting me UP!!

Reports emanating from Spain suggest Eto'o's representative, Jose Maria Mesalles, is to announce the forward plans to see out his deal at Barca.

^^ dont like the look at that either:(:(

hopefully i am WRONG and he announces that he WILL be moving to us or i will be very fucked off.

At least things will have to move fast now, this wont reach the Tevez post count.

simon23 said:
TINY said:
On SSN now RE his agent, they seem to think that the press conference is to announce tha Eto'o plans to see out his deal at Barca.

Samuel Eto'o's agent will hold a press conference on Tuesday in a bid to clarify the Barcelona striker's future.

On Sunday, Barca president Joan Laporta claimed Manchester City have made a "stratospheric offer" to Eto'o.

The Cameroon international's future is the subject of conjecture as he enters the final year of his current contract.

doesnt look good to me

Until I have a reason to doubt anything that Spursmad says, I remain ultra confident he is a City player.

Relax peeps.

This is just our PR drive kicking in. Everything will be in place and from what spursmad and other RESPECTED Itk's have said this is already done.

It will be Gary Cooke drip feeding little snippets to the press like we have with Barry and RSC

I have full faith in our club

with eto'o in his final year of his contract he can talk to any other club without barca permission just wondering if city have spoken to eto'o and he has agreed to come as long as barca accept any offer therefore an official bid today dont think city would throw in an official bid if eto'o wasnt keen on coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.