Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

maybe eto'o has been offered a deal from another club to stay at barca and go on a free next year.

ok that means Ajay, spursmad is lying. Graham Hunter has told everyone the truth. Stop dreaming now! We have to realize Man City is still a middle class club. Fans should be satisfied to get Tevez. Forget Eto'o now! Let's focus on other target.

I love it how one report, no quotes, either way results with a flurry of people either saying; "Yes, its practically nailed on!" or "Well he's not coming now, hope im wrong".

Its just as up in the air as its been for the last few days. We've had nothing to state otherwise. Common consensus would suggest we've agreed a fee with Barca, but we need to sell ourselves to Eto'o. But even that might not be true.

It's one report, don't get so hung up on everything you read.

tonytheblueboy said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
TINY said:
twinkletoes said:
Eto'o's agent announces a press conference for tomorrow to announce the position of his client regarding his transfer.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090629/53734360246/noticia/etoo-debe-decidir-si-se-va-al-manchester-city.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/2009 ... -city.html</a>

In English

Thanks TINY!

I cant speak or read spanish, but even the translation makes no sense. !

I do speak Spanish and this whole article is (reading between the lines) that Eto'o is going to City despite wanting to remain at Barcelona.

Sounds like he is staying to me. Our only hope is Barca try and push him out for the fee.

The ITK's also said they would do it in a way that barca fans wouldnt be pissed off. Lets just wait and see there are too many respected people saying its done for it to be falling apart.

oafc dave said:
ok that means Ajay, spursmad is lying. Graham Hunter has told everyone the truth. Stop dreaming now! We have to realize Man City is still a middle class club. Fans should be satisfied to get Tevez. Forget Eto'o now! Let's focus on other target.

If we all thought like that Dave, Oldham would still be our derby next season.

oafc dave said:

Rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.