Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

I dont think GC needs replacing what irritates me more than anything is the silence coming out of eastlands every club, player etc is playing the media at our expense and we sit there looking like idiots why is nothing coming out from us, why is there no repost from us, why dont we come out with a statement if the deal is off saying we pulled the deal because the confidentality clause between the clubs was broken.

Im not having a pop at GC because i think he is a very astute businessman, what i dont like is us being played by the media and us doing nothing about it!

But surely if he was signing a new contract it would be Barca holding a press conference??

I just see all this stuff today as politics and spin to make Barca look good etc. I've not got a problem with that.

I'd really like Eto'o in our side and I've no reason to doubt 'Spurs' who I'm sure gave the info yesterday in good faith, but if it has fallen through then...meh!

johnmc said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
We cant let the big boys intimidate us anymore because we could frankly buy their club burn it and piss on the ashes.

Absolute quality.

lmao

Thanks. Hate this attitude

Sorry John but after the bullshit in January with those fuckin Bersculonis making us look like villians and them being the heroes how are we supposed to act? Its time to stop being the nice guy, whos a bit of a joke. Which weve done for 50 odd years. Its time to flex a bit of arab muscle methinks.

Bazzmand Show said:
Why? People say city ruining football etc. They aint seen nothing yet. Lets crank this up a notch and offer Messi 400,000 a week, see how Barca etc react. Im sick of being told where to sit in the line and que.

spot on.. Lets really go for it and sod all the shit press we get.

wes said:
if this one goes tits up i think garry cooke needs replaceing, he obviously cant close deals with superstar players, move over gc and get someone in that can.
What a **** you are. Who do you think we are... the current Champions League holders or something? We were the 10th best team in England last season. If Cook can't get the likes of Eto'o to sign, it's because it's physically impossible to get him to join us.

johnmc said:
If we don't sign him this will have a mega long term effect. No superstar will consider us for a couple of years

I'm more than happy to wait a couple of years, having waited 30 already.

We're building for the future, not for tomorrow morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.