Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

RobbieBrewer said:
Wow..this thread has gone a bit Pete Tong!

If it turns out to be bollocks so be it-add me to the list.And I'll twat him on behalf of us all when I see him next.

Yes, make it so.

alera said:
Sets a very dangerous precident though. Every top player on their books would want the same with 2 years to run on their contract.

But not all of them will have the sort of leverage that Eto has.

Just reading some of the headlines as predicted its all eto.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Manchester+City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Footba ... ester+City</a>

We have been made to look right pricks again. This has done serious damage to our chances of signing any really big name players for the time being at least.

What pisses me off is we were obviously told he was up for it and was a done deal. Shit on from a great height again.....

Never mind at least BArca are getting fucked too. He will see out his contract and they will loose one of the best forwards in the world for nothing...I hope they have some balls and bench the fucker for the entire season.

even if eto turns us down in the press conference,it doesnt mean he doesnt want tto come he is just playing hard ball with barca to piss them off lol

What stopped the deal is the players greed .....because he was a free agent in January he wanted 12m signing on fee on top of his tax free wages ....... one greedy bastard.......I and many others are layed off work and cant find a job and that greedy fucker wants the earth ...... fuck him off and buy someone who wants to play for us because of our ambition and not for the fucking wages ....

mcfcdave said:
even if eto turns us down in the press conference,it doesnt mean he doesnt want tto come he is just playing hard ball with barca to piss them off lol

Wishful thinking.

Well, odds on that the announcement tomorrow will be be he's seeing out the rest of his contract at barca. One good thing has come out of it though. Barca dont have any cash to buy david villa. Maybe we can sneak in?

ManCityX said:
mcfcdave said:

Wishful thinking.

seriously, I've been following this for 14 hours now. the papers are confused, we're certainly confused. I've gone from high to low to high to whatever. Not one person really understands the situation, or meaning of the agents comments even if they do look bad. Alera is wrong to talk about it as if it was all over already. dave may not be wrong, certainly a few barca fans seem to think this is about Eto'o sticking the knife in before he moves. Me, I dunno. We'll just have to wait and see what tommorow brings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.