Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: this press conference today

I don't think any of us thick cvnts speak Spanish/Catalan, everybody's tuned in and nobody understands a word!

Pigeonho said:
I speak Spanish and i'm listening to the Marca link, and it is saying that Eto'o has agreed not only to play for us, but that he'll do it for a tenner a week and also bring his mate, Iniesta with him too! Bargain!!

I did infact make that up.

I was beginning to believe it too.......

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Going ona baout the text and email on 23rd in Catalan they claim the offered him a 2year extension but his agent says never received it ....sounds like a stich up by barca no wonder agent is pissed off

Project said:
this is all going to plan
hence why skysports dont want to report it..you would think thay would have spanish speakers listening to the radio like we are...what a load of shite they are

GStar said:
Bazzmand Show said:
GStar said:
I have no idea what this guy is saying, yet i cant stop listening!

It is enganging lol, cos he sounds like some terrorist or kidnapper haha. He sounds very serious and angry though. Hes been flapping for a while now

He sounds like he doesnt know any Spanish either. His pronunciation is very slow and his sentances arent flowing at all. Then i hear him "Samuel" "Computer" In the North West".

Perhaps he's viewing his contract offer online?

"It has always been Samuel's dream to live in the city that gave us the computer" perhaps?

My Spanish is pretty gash, but it sounds like his agent is really sticking the knife into Laporta and Barca (although careful not to slate Guardiola and the players) - I can't see him staying at Barca and signing this crappy two year extension now, and I can't see the club keeping him as is for the season after all that's been said.

Seems likely he will go, and the agent said he wants the best deal for his player.

Not over by any means!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.