Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: this press conference today

I think they had a conversation about African Cup of Nations - Not sure though...

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

backagain said:
Going ona baout the text and email on 23rd in Catalan they claim the offered him a 2year extension but his agent says never received it ....sounds like a stich up by barca no wonder agent is pissed off
Great work fella, thanks for all the translations*.

*as long as you're not bullshitting ;o)

Optimus Prime said:
My Spanish is pretty gash, but it sounds like his agent is really sticking the knife into Laporta and Barca (although careful not to slate Guardiola and the players) - I can't see him staying at Barca and signing this crappy two year extension now, and I can't see the club keeping him as is for the season after all that's been said.

Seems likely he will go, and the agent said he wants the best deal for his player.

Not over by any means!

Thanks for the translation, my spanish is pretty much non existant!

For someone who has experienced the racist stuff which Eto'o has had to deal with, he won't take his family to games anymore, you'd think he be glad to leave!

Some years ago I went to Camp Nou to watch a derby versus R Madrid. The Barca fans were giving the monkey stuff to Roberto Carlos and yet they had Rivaldo and Kliuvert in the own line up, they just didn't get it. It was like being in England 25 years ago

Back to Sam, if he is entitled to a pay off then he's entitled. I don't think we should get involved any more. Offer on table take it or leave it. No disgrace for City at all

I think this may have a way to run yet, but then I will probably be proved wrong by the press conference!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.