Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

At school only 13 and have not got long, shouldn't really be on this but can anyone fill me in on whats happening.
Cheers

neil jung said:
'Eto'o wants to stay at Barca, but we will not hinder the club if they seek his departure.'

I think this is the most interesting line as it backs up the theory that Eto'o & his agent are insisting that Barcelona almost 'transfer list' him (with us as the only bidders) so that he can get this loyalty payment out of them.

This is getting properly mental now!! Bluff and quadruple bluff... anyone else get the feeling that if Eto did come him and Robby could get a bit minty at some stage! Eto is hardcore, he wouldn't tollerate Robby pissing off from an arranged training camp for example...well worth finding out though!!

Bazzmand Show said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
I think it's interesting that most of the board certainly seems to have sided with the agent on this(as do I), when yesterday everyone, though he was being a dick.

What do u think Cooks doing now? Lol I wonder if its basically a madhouse down at COMS today.

He's putting the bunting up at coms.

Go Eto'o... give it to em boy! then when your ready get your agent to give the Cooky monster a call - sooner rather than later!

Cheesy said:
neil jung said:
'Eto'o wants to stay at Barca, but we will not hinder the club if they seek his departure.'

I think this is the most interesting line as it backs up the theory that Eto'o & his agent are insisting that Barcelona almost 'transfer list' him (with us as the only bidders) so that he can get this loyalty payment out of them.

The longer this goes on, the more I can see United putting in a bid.

Cheesy said:
neil jung said:

Thats the key line and perhaps the very most he could say, in terms of looking for a move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.