Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Just thought - Has anyone asked themselves whay Barcelona dont want Eto'o ??

Everything is still the same as earlier on in my opinion.

Loyalty Bonus

Okay, il take some time before i head on out to try and explain it as far as i have it understood. Eto'o will only recieve the loyalty bonus if he is sold but still wants to stay at Barcelona (Thus forced out of the club) However, if he leaves on his own terms and is happy with a move to City because of the high wages lets say, then he does not recieve the loyalty bonus.

Laporta: "Stratospheric offer" That is too good to refuse.

Laporta trying to make it look like Eto'o is leaving on his own terms for a big contract

Agent: Eto'o likely to Stay

Agent trying to push the issue that the player would like to stay so it looks like hes being forces out

Barcelona: Fine, if you want to stay so much, heres a new contract on the same wages.

They know he won't accept the terms but the offer was there, so he cannot say he wanted to stay.

They are both playing games right now but if some sort of agreement is made (Which i would say is a high possibility) then he will become a Manchester City player. However, expect very carefully selected words from His agent at 10AM this morning because he wants it to be percieved that he wanted to stay at Barcelona, I can actually see the Press conference not clearing anything up and just further games from Eto'os Agent.

Wexford Blue said:
neil jung said:
Wexford Blue said:
Ian Payne is the snidest rag creep of them all.. he was PRACTICALLY choking back the tears when the Tevez story 'broke' a few Saturday's back.. I hope he's on air when/if both deals are done and dusted..
Leeds fan.

Serious? Still seemed gutted with the idea of Tevez coming to us. Maybe I'm getting the media paranoia now too
Yeah, he was always moaning about Leeds' fortunes when he was on Five Live.

neil jung said:
Wexford Blue said:
neil jung said:
Wexford Blue said:
Ian Payne is the snidest rag creep of them all.. he was PRACTICALLY choking back the tears when the Tevez story 'broke' a few Saturday's back.. I hope he's on air when/if both deals are done and dusted..
Leeds fan.

Serious? Still seemed gutted with the idea of Tevez coming to us. Maybe I'm getting the media paranoia now too
Yeah, he was always moaning about Leeds' fortunes when he was on Five Live.

He definately has a face for radio.

Ilovemaineroad said:
Just thought - Has anyone asked themselves whay Barcelona dont want Eto'o ??

There purchase of David Villa depends on extra funds made from Eto'o being sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.