Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

SE's horoscope for today:

Pisces, Tuesday, 30 June 2009
People are not always nice. They may mean to be, but they have short memories. They forget promises they made to themselves. They forget how it feels to receive harsh treatment. They forget that others are sensitive. They even forget that they themselves have feelings. They get into their grievances. If asked why, they reply, 'It is not me who is making life like this... it is so-and-so's fault.' There is potential for conflict now. There is also, though, every chance to create a happy, healing environment. It's going to be an amazing month.

We will know this deal is going to happen when Barcelona officially announce that they have accepted an offer for him, then he has no reason to deny that he has spoken to us.

I havent seen such complicated relations before...........

So the situation is that:

Laporta is desperate to get rid of him, even though he said he wants him to stay. He even try to leak news to make Eto'o look greedy. At the end, he offered an two year contract to Eto'o via SMS at around 11 pm yesterday to try to avoid losing him for free next season.

Pep also didn't want him, but havent told him in person. Eto'o agent doesnt think the manager is responsible to push the player out.

Eto'o loves Barca and wants to stay, but is pissed off of the broad of trying to play mind games and push him out. He is unhappy that Laporta make him like that and called him a upright liars and he demands Barca to speak the truth!

Eto'o agent is also pissed off of the lies Barca made and now trying to do the best deal for Eto'o. He will even advise Eto'o to reject all offers to stay for one more seasons so he can leave for free, dash all Barca plans to generate fund to sign a new forward and get his loyal payment next season.

It now looks like Barca are become huge loser in this mess and they are desperate to resolve this quickly to save faces.

It looks like a drama rather than reality mate....................

Bazzmand Show said:
On A side note this thread is on record pacce, 406 pages Tevez is only at 857 after several months.

And as the person who started the thread can I just say I'm very proud that so many people have chosen this here place to flap like a flock of seagulls...;- )

I think everyone should relax. Eto'o will come. This dance won't go on for too much longer. A week tops...

svennis pennis said:
BlueMoon93 said:
I've said that the deal is off but now it may be back on...

Apparently the deal that Barca have offered Eto'o is a 2 year deal on the SAME money he already was. He wasn't happy because they hadn't contacted him for a new contract until last night AND he wasn't in the highest bracket of earners at Barca, he STILL wouldn't be with this supposed contract offer!

My god, you seriously are ITK!

Am I? Yes! I always wanted to be. I'm only going off what I read on that Barca forum, that's why I used the word 'apparently' lol. Still, if it's true that could be what turns the move 180 degrees so to speak.

TaylorWill07 said:
neil jung said:
Wexford Blue said:
Ian Payne is the snidest rag creep of them all.. he was PRACTICALLY choking back the tears when the Tevez story 'broke' a few Saturday's back.. I hope he's on air when/if both deals are done and dusted..
Leeds fan.
no chance
he is the biggest rag creep ever.

From tv news room profile "Payne is a self-confessed Leeds United fan."

Still scum!

Taylor said:
We will know this deal is going to happen when Barcelona officially announce that they have accepted an offer for him, then he has no reason to deny that he has spoken to us.

They won't do this until his pay off is agreed as it will mean they have accepted an offer and he has not asked for one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.