Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Wexford Blue said:
Ian Payne is the snidest rag creep of them all.. he was PRACTICALLY choking back the tears when the Tevez story 'broke' a few Saturday's back.. I hope he's on air when/if both deals are done and dusted..
Leeds fan.

neil jung said:
Wexford Blue said:
Ian Payne is the snidest rag creep of them all.. he was PRACTICALLY choking back the tears when the Tevez story 'broke' a few Saturday's back.. I hope he's on air when/if both deals are done and dusted..
Leeds fan.
no chance
he is the biggest rag creep ever.

BlueMoon93 said:
I've said that the deal is off but now it may be back on...

Apparently the deal that Barca have offered Eto'o is a 2 year deal on the SAME money he already was. He wasn't happy because they hadn't contacted him for a new contract until last night AND he wasn't in the highest bracket of earners at Barca, he STILL wouldn't be with this supposed contract offer!

I don't get why they don't offer him the same as the top earner though? He is guaranteed goals and just had his best season. Why wouldnt he be on parity with Messi Henry etc. Doesnt make sense - unless they know something about his knees

Anyone reckon we should get Kia in on these negotiations he has a habbit of getting people to say FUCK OFF to bigger cubs.

Bazzmand Show said:
On A side note this thread is on record pacce, 406 pages Tevez is only at 857 after several months.

the Tevez thread only started 3 weeks ago..

BlueMoon93 said:
I've said that the deal is off but now it may be back on...

Apparently the deal that Barca have offered Eto'o is a 2 year deal on the SAME money he already was. He wasn't happy because they hadn't contacted him for a new contract until last night AND he wasn't in the highest bracket of earners at Barca, he STILL wouldn't be with this supposed contract offer!

My god, you seriously are ITK!

neil jung said:
Wexford Blue said:
Leeds fan.

Serious? Still seemed gutted with the idea of Tevez coming to us. Maybe I'm getting the media paranoia now too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.