Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Why is it that the daily mail is stating that eto'o and his agent are fed up with the way barca are dealing with things that jose maria is ready to talk to city about the transfer?

Re: 13 MILLION BIG ONES!

I want eto'o but 38 mill is us breaking the british transfer record for a 28 year old who is in his last year of his contract. A bit too much if you ask me.

cant say i agree mate, don't think the lad want's to play for us and is using this as a get out clause. If we was in the chumps league it may be a different story as i'm sure he would come. This seems so much like the Kaka deal, IMO we're going for Chumps league quality without qualifying for the chumps league.

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

ox-blue said:
Vitek said:
There is no chance that we get him....Mark my words.I really hope that we get Tevez!That would be fantastic!

I'll be interested on your views on why we cant get him?

Vitek - you were quoted on 606 stating Eto'o wouldn't be a good player in the Premiership, you also posted this on here. So basically whydo you give a damn if we do or we don't sign him as you clearly don't rate the guy. Unless there is a little RAG WUM going on here.

sniffs around........

He's not worth that amount, but I'd buy the fucker anyway.
He seems physically a bit lightweight for the prem - but again, just buy him.

If we let this one go, we're really gonna struggle to get world class players.
We'll be known as that club, that he very best turn down (with the exceptions of Robinho, Tevez).

charliebigspuds said:
cant say i agree mate, don't think the lad want's to play for us and is using this as a get out clause. If we was in the chumps league it may be a different story as i'm sure he would come. This seems so much like the Kaka deal, IMO we're going for Chumps league quality without qualifying for the chumps league.

So why cant we call his bluff then?

Ok Barca, here is your £25m and Sammi here is your £13m. Now sign on this line.

Lets see what he says then. The guy is in the prime of his career, he is the big name signing needed to get the ball rolling, and if he stays fit, he will most probably get us Champions League qualification in the upcoming season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.