Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

offering a 28 yo a 2 year contract on unimproved terms when he is your top scorer = trying to transfer list him but wriggle out of the loyalty payment.

He hasn't done anything wrong its Barcalona that seem to be the c***ts here.

Just got in. Been at a works conference all day. (in a cave) Can anyone please update me on the latest with Eto and his on off transfer saga. Where do all parties stand. Much appreciated. No sarcastic comments please.

Danish Blue said:
offering a 28 yo a 2 year contract on unimproved terms when he is your top scorer = trying to transfer list him but wriggle out of the loyalty payment.

He hasn't done anything wrong its Barcalona that seem to be the c***ts here.

I agree with you. But when all is said and done and if he has to stay at Barca or another club hi-jacks the deal, barca will get off with it in the media and we'll be made out to be the cunts. It's the only sure thing in this saga

Pigeonho said:
Regular Joe said:
Backagain, I appreciate you are not attempting to wind people up on purpose but that's two translation mistakes you have made in two days which have caused chaos on here.

You did the same thing yesterday when you told us you'd heard a Catalan music radio station announce Eto'o had signed for 30m euros, then backtracked it an hour later.

Put a dodgy translation disclaimer on your next bit of info please.

I think that word is a bit dramatic.

:-) Well, perhaps the press conference thing isn't exactly chaos, and may even still be happenning, but there were plenty of people (me included) having palpitations yesterday when he posted the radio reports that Eto'o had signed...

3498956611_153456bba8_o.gif

Instinct is such a woman at times. There's a lot of popcorn-chucking going on today.

jrb said:
Just got in. Been at a works conference all day. (in a cave) Can anyone please update me on the latest with Eto and his on off transfer saga. Where do all parties stand. Much appreciated. No sarcastic comments please.
well he as seen coming out of the edwardian(radisson)this morning if that help's.

jrb said:

Do a search on Pollerz last post where he sums it up. From about five pages or more back.

The PC this morning was in Spanish & Catalan, when it was in Catalan Marca the radio station had a guy translating into Spanish, whilst I was typing like a lunatic....I though they mentioned another pC later today BUT when I looked on Marca & Mundo Deportivo I could find no reference to it so backtracked.

The impression I get her is that it is a done deal and now it's just about Money IMO

Re: 13 MILLION BIG ONES!

Don't be ridiculous. Put yourself in Barcelona's position. They either pay out the ten million and get the transfer fee, or they refuse to pay out the ten million, don't get a transfer fee, lose him in a year on a free AND have to pay the ten million loyalty bonus for completing his contract.

They have a choice between selling and being 15 million up, or not selling and 10 million in the red. What would you do? Give it time and they will probably crack, they're in a weak position. Just have some effing patience, and maybe think it through a bit more.

What are the long term implications of us just giving the extra? Our current players will see that as just a sly way to pay him more, and want higher wages and there'll be more fuel added to the fire of taking us to the cleaners for cash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.