Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: 13 MILLION BIG ONES!

i dont think people realize how rich out owners actually are. £38 million is nothing to these guys - people are worrying about what people are going to say like the old "ruining football" shout. since when did us blues give half a shit about what people think about us? i remember yesterday i was freezing my bollocks off in bournemouth hoping for a draw!!

eto'o was seen coming out of the edwardian (radisson)this morning, jumped in a waiting merc then shot of down john dalton street.not arsed whether we get him or not, still think he's a greedy twat.

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

backagain said:
dannybcity said:
Can I propose that we don't listern to backagains translations anymore.

Pleasure would have saved me a lot of trouble you mindless FUCK!

Heh heh. There are some absolute tools on here today.

Your translation was much appreciated and, if that post above is anything to go by, you mght have got it right about the press conference.

Backagain, I appreciate you are not attempting to wind people up on purpose but that's two translation mistakes you have made in two days which have caused chaos on here.

You did the same thing yesterday when you told us you'd heard a Catalan music radio station announce Eto'o had signed for 30m euros, then backtracked it an hour later.

Put a dodgy translation disclaimer on your next bit of info please.

backagain said:
dannybcity said:
Can I propose that we don't listern to backagains translations anymore.

Pleasure would have saved me a lot of trouble you mindless FUCK!

hefty swipe with your handbag there mate !

Regular Joe said:
Backagain, I appreciate you are not attempting to wind people up on purpose but that's two translation mistakes you have made in two days which have caused chaos on here.

You did the same thing yesterday when you told us you'd heard a Catalan music radio station announce Eto'o had signed for 30m euros, then backtracked it an hour later.

Put a dodgy translation disclaimer on your next bit of info please.

I think that word is a bit dramatic.

charliebigspuds said:
cant say i agree mate, don't think the lad want's to play for us and is using this as a get out clause. If we was in the chumps league it may be a different story as i'm sure he would come. This seems so much like the Kaka deal, IMO we're going for Chumps league quality without qualifying for the chumps league.

How else do you break the cartel? Fook 'em. We are subservient to no bugger.

I think this could be the turning point. Do the deal and get him in quick. Our fortunes and the calibre of player that will also then choose to come can only rise exponentially. We'll be in the Champs League soon enough then anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.