Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Project said:
"theres a lot of speculation about certain individuals..."
"if good players become available"
"then every club will be interested"
"and we're obviously interested in quality players to take the club forward"
"There are a lot of players who would like to be part of what we are doing. But we will not specify certain individuals whether people want us to or not."

"As much as you like me to."

XD

i hear there is a press conference at 4 in barcelona can anyone confirm thats true? and can anyone find out what is said before SSN cos they seem to be 2 hours behind every big story?

This transfer saga is well and truely over it's obvious he doesn't want to come it's typical city going for a player who is well out of our reach. Laughing stock again.

Cooper_mcfc said:
This transfer saga is well and truely over it's obvious he doesn't want to come it's typical city going for a player who is well out of our reach. Laughing stock again.

Raaaaaaaaaag

Cooper_mcfc said:

piss off you RAG Cu*t

uwe rosler 28 said:
i hear there is a press conference at 4 in barcelona can anyone confirm thats true? and can anyone find out what is said before SSN cos they seem to be 2 hours behind every big story?

no press thingy, it was a mistranslation apparently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.