Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Wheelsy said:
Samuel Eto'o said:
Hello fans of the club of the City of Manchester,

My agents have advised me to come on here so you can know that I am coming. You cannot tell my club Barcelona, they will not let me have my money if they find out. Can you keep a secret? I hope so.

The main point I am saying is that I love your chairman and I will score many goals for you next year. Even though Carlo Anecollti called me up, like my good friend Carlos, I did not want to go anywhere but Manchester United. So to the fans of the City of Manchester club, I will see you soon.

Sam
Thank you, Bazzmand Show.

Ah bit of entertainment though.

Samuel Eto'o said:

My agents have advised me to come on here so you can know that I am coming. You cannot tell my club Barcelona, they will not let me have my money if they find out. Can you keep a secret? I hope so.

The main point I am saying is that I love your chairman and I will score many goals for you next year. Even though Carlo Anecollti called me up, like my good friend Carlos, I did not want to go anywhere but Manchester United. So to the fans of the City of Manchester club, I will see you soon.

Sam

14 year old virgin by any chance?

Wheelsy said:
Samuel Eto'o said:

Sam

i.p. checker at the ready...;)

Samuel Eto'o said:

Sam

Well worth the effort, you've really got one over on us there, I for one feel inferior now. Comic genius.

For all the kids just home from school before chucking your Xbox controller across the room..........

"In theory he wanted to play in the Champions League, but if Manchester City have an offer accepted, we would be delighted to go there," he said

Wheelsy said:
Samuel Eto'o said:

Sam

is it the same guy pretending to be garry cook on the "request" thread ?

Bluemooner33 said:
For all the kids just home from school before chucking your Xbox controller across the room..........

"In theory he wanted to play in the Champions League, but if Manchester City have an offer accepted, we would be delighted to go there," he said
^^^^^
THIS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.