Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

oafc dave said:
only1paulsimpson said:
ive just had a pm from spursmad........maintains eto is 100% done,just sit back and watch it unfold.

also tevez announcement very very soon, lescott 100% done
Did he say the timeframe of the deal?

Sometime in the next millennium

oafc dave said:
only1paulsimpson said:
ive just had a pm from spursmad........maintains eto is 100% done,just sit back and watch it unfold.

also tevez announcement very very soon, lescott 100% done
Did he say the timeframe of the deal?
dont think so but i reckon any time between tomorrow and probably last day in august. . . . . . .sorry couldn't resist

this is just a personal rant but if we sign eto'o 1st thing im doin is ringing talkshite and giving that moose tosser aload of it, this morning at half 5 he was calling city a laughing stock etc etc and if he snubs us it'll be so embarrasing 4 us, i no i shouldn't rise to it but that guy is put in a position of impartial reporting and comes out with his own opiniated shite, and he's clueless, C**T.

kippax88 said:
i have some Strong info about eto'o

That he can bench press his fat gran(thats his fathers mum) not to be mistaken with his thin Nanna

Johnny_on said:
scunnyblue said:
Barcelonas website states they are waiting for a reply on the contract offered to eto . New it

Nothing new... they are making it look like Eto'o decision, and Eto'o agent spent all this morning making it look like Barca's decision.... Either way he'll be a blue soon.... Eto'o wont sign for 2 years...

Fuck me, how long will this thread be by then? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.