Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Come on boys we are closing in on the signing of the best striker in the world IMO so lets just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Also everybody who says we dont want to be a laughing stock again. Who gives a shit we are city and no matter how many times we get knocked down we always dust ourselfs up and get back again.

We will get fucked around by the big boys because we are new and were learning our trade but once we learn from our mistakes we will be the biggest and best club around and we will be doin the fucking around.

JUST SIT BACK RELAX AND ENJOY THE RIDE BECAUSE WE ARE CITY, WE ARE CITY, SUPER CITY FROM MAINE ROAD, WE ARE CITY, SUPER CITY, WE ARE CITY, FROM MAINE ROAD

right i just got a phone call and my sources have told me He is the younger brother of Samuel Eto'o, while a younger brother Etienne currently plays for Real Mallorca. His father was also called David.

*grabs coat*

only1paulsimpson said:
bluemoon32 said:
only1paulsimpson said:
ive just had a pm from spursmad........maintains eto is 100% done,just sit back and watch it unfold.

also tevez announcement very very soon, lescott 100% done

Here we go again ffs

just passing on info

Its called a pm for a reason mate.

Lomas has a lob on said:
this is just a personal rant but if we sign eto'o 1st thing im doin is ringing talkshite and giving that moose tosser aload of it, this morning at half 5 he was calling city a laughing stock etc etc and if he snubs us it'll be so embarrasing 4 us, i no i shouldn't rise to it but that guy is put in a position of impartial reporting and comes out with his own opiniated shite, and he's clueless, C**T.
Let me know when your gonna ring, would love to hear it lol

blueinsa said:
only1paulsimpson said:
bluemoon32 said:
only1paulsimpson said:
ive just had a pm from spursmad........maintains eto is 100% done,just sit back and watch it unfold.

also tevez announcement very very soon, lescott 100% done

Here we go again ffs

just passing on info

Its called a pm for a reason mate.

This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.