Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

cityspud said:
Danamy said:
dw7 said:
Danamy said:
"In theory he wants to play in the Champions League, but if Manchester City have an offer accepted, we would be delighted to go there," he said.

Says it all really ^^

if he want to stay so much why doesnt he take up their offer

There just waiting for Barca to say go........
It says it all if you read between the lines that Eto'o and Barca have accepted City's offer it's just down to..........

Barca willing to sell (Pay loyalty bonus)
Eto'o wanting to go (No loyalty bonus)

Like i said earlier Eto'o agent has come out to force there hand, they want the money for Villa so it's sit back and wait for Barca to fold and he'll be ours!!
Like a long game of poker lol

Correct and look at the amount of chips were holding!! :-)

As somebody has mentioned, if we seal this deal before the South Africa tour.

We could probably recoup most of the additional loyalty fee payment (That we could make) on sales.

Thats even before anybody from City buys one of them shirts.

In these circumstances it is usual for deals like this to go to the wire, pure brinkmanship, as the window comes to an end from the clubs point of view they will lose money if they don't sell and from the players perspective he will have a year sitting on the bench, I see he is on holiday where nothing will happen for a couple of weeks. During August 1 can see tension building, we have played this right up to now and contrary to all reports and even my own expectations we have not been castigated or snubbed (even though the rag press imply it). This transfer is going to run and run.

svennis pennis said:
markbmcfc said:
svennis pennis said:
wrongun73 said:
sky have finally put on their web page at 10pm what weve known all afternoon, that eto'o could still go to city.... dicks

Seriously, I used to think Setanta were shyte, but Sky really are taking the piss for the last 6 months or so. It started with the "Chief news reporter Brian Swanson" standing in the pissing rain outside the wrong building in Milan reporting completely the wrong thing on Kaka in January and has continued ever since.

LOL I miss Brian. He lightens up my day :)

Its alright. Brian can currently be found in South Africa talking utter shit to FIFA representatives about the wages we have reportedly offered Eto'o.

Deadline-Day-Logo-Simple-800_1858381.jpg

rag tw4t!

Spursmad seems to think this is done and he hasn't been wrong yet so lets sit back and relax, the media aren't even wiping it off as they don't want to shoot themselves in the foot too easily.

Can see this one dragging out, the Tevez thread now has a serious contender here.

Spursmad said its a done deal all day when sky were basiclly saying no way but if ya look whats appeard on thhere website within the last hour or saw it looks like a deal could still be on Spursmad all the way.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5408429,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 29,00.html</a>

dw7 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
M35 Blue said:
Can see this one dragging out, the Tevez thread now has a serious contender here.

City wont let it,and why would barca be prepared to pay his wages if they knoe hese going???

are you on the beer on a tuesday night

Why would one ask??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.