Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

"In theory he wants to play in the Champions League, but if Manchester City have an offer accepted, we would be delighted to go there," he said.

Says it all really ^^

This new story has made me love SM even more, tomorrow will be a big day presuming that conference will still be on.

imagine if we signed eto'o for the pre season africa tour!!
imagine how many city eto'o shirts we would sell out there

chrisi said:
imagine if we signed eto'o for the pre season africa tour!!
imagine how many city eto'o shirts we would sell out there
that the dead line right there, oi cook get a move on

Do we really want this guy? Sounds like a complete tool:

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Eto'o#Real_Madrid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Eto'o#Real_Madrid</a>

However, his volatile attitude resulted in several off-pitch incidents. Bartolome Terrassa, a television journalist, filed a formal complaint after a run-in with Eto'o in the club's parking lot, accusing the player of saying, "The next time, you are not going to escape; I'm going to kill you." This was not the first incident, however, as the previous year Eto'o's former agent, Daniel Argibeaut, accused the player of assaulting him with four accomplices, saying, "They then took off my shoes, which in Cameroon means I am threatened with death."[4]

Eto'o refused to come on as a substitute in a league match against Racing Santander on 11 February 2007. FC Barcelona manager Frank Rijkaard said after the match, "He did not want to come on, I don't know why."[18] Ronaldinho was critical of Eto'o's actions, saying that Eto'o was not putting the team first but Eto'o rebutted the comment, claiming that he did not come on because he did not have enough time to warm up properly

On 1 June 2008, Eto'o headbutted reporter Philippe Bony, following an incident at a press conference. Bony suffered an injury, but Eto'o later apologised for the altercation, offering to pay Bony's medical expenses.[31]

dw7 said:
Danamy said:
"In theory he wants to play in the Champions League, but if Manchester City have an offer accepted, we would be delighted to go there," he said.

Says it all really ^^

if he want to stay so much why doesnt he take up their offer

There just waiting for Barca to say go........
It says it all if you read between the lines that Eto'o and Barca have accepted City's offer it's just down to..........

Barca willing to sell (Pay loyalty bonus)
Eto'o wanting to go (No loyalty bonus)

Like i said earlier Eto'o agent has come out to force there hand, they want the money for Villa so it's sit back and wait for Barca to fold and he'll be ours!!

pee dubyas crayons said:
Do we really want this guy? Sounds like a complete tool:

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Eto'o#Real_Madrid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Eto'o#Real_Madrid</a>

However, his volatile attitude resulted in several off-pitch incidents. Bartolome Terrassa, a television journalist, filed a formal complaint after a run-in with Eto'o in the club's parking lot, accusing the player of saying, "The next time, you are not going to escape; I'm going to kill you." This was not the first incident, however, as the previous year Eto'o's former agent, Daniel Argibeaut, accused the player of assaulting him with four accomplices, saying, "They then took off my shoes, which in Cameroon means I am threatened with death."[4]

Eto'o refused to come on as a substitute in a league match against Racing Santander on 11 February 2007. FC Barcelona manager Frank Rijkaard said after the match, "He did not want to come on, I don't know why."[18] Ronaldinho was critical of Eto'o's actions, saying that Eto'o was not putting the team first but Eto'o rebutted the comment, claiming that he did not come on because he did not have enough time to warm up properly

On 1 June 2008, Eto'o headbutted reporter Philippe Bony, following an incident at a press conference. Bony suffered an injury, but Eto'o later apologised for the altercation, offering to pay Bony's medical expenses.[31]

Eto'o is without a doubt fookin barkin, but he is one of the best in the business, so yep I for one want him in sky blue ASAP.

Danamy said:
dw7 said:
Danamy said:

Says it all really ^^

if he want to stay so much why doesnt he take up their offer

There just waiting for Barca to say go........
It says it all if you read between the lines that Eto'o and Barca have accepted City's offer it's just down to..........

Barca willing to sell (Pay loyalty bonus)
Eto'o wanting to go (No loyalty bonus)

Like i said earlier Eto'o agent has come out to force there hand, they want the money for Villa so it's sit back and wait for Barca to fold and he'll be ours!!
Like a long game of poker lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.