Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

bluebrandon said:
just got a colleague to access the media site for ssn and although they do not release detail they do have an allocated slot at 17.01-17.03 today for breaking news where it would normally say headlines, so may be some truth in story although all other media release sites are showing nothing related to city.

FAIL

not my fault! said:
billythegoat said:
Ive not had 1 genuine call thus far! A load of pranks which is very immature

I would go back and delete your phone number mate. Was not wise to put it up on the main page, you learn I guess. I am going to give you until 7pm and judge you then. Dont rise to the crap, keep chilled and if your right you will get those who have called you praising you instead! But for your sake go back and delete the number's.
Those that are prank calling... It's a bit unfair and unjust. he may be telling porkies but dont prank call. Just think... If and I mean "if" he was related to Eto'o then you are making us look fucking stupid. Wait until 7pm and then let rip.

Can eto'o or any of his family actually speak english? has anyone ever heard him speak?

not my fault! said:
billythegoat said:

I would go back and delete your phone number mate. Was not wise to put it up on the main page, you learn I guess. I am going to give you until 7pm and judge you then. Dont rise to the crap, keep chilled and if your right you will get those who have called you praising you instead! But for your sake go back and delete the number's.
Those that are prank calling... It's a bit unfair and unjust. he may be telling porkies but dont prank call. Just think... If and I mean "if" he was related to Eto'o then you are making us look fucking stupid. Wait until 7pm and then let rip.

Are you a complete and utter fucktard?

not my fault! said:
billythegoat said:

He's a guy called Matt from Hull that wants sex with women over the internet :S

billythegoat said:
CALL ME PEOPLE OK YOU HAVE MY NUMBERS AND I AM HAPPY TO TALK WITH YOU

I would rather talk Eto himself than talk to you. I have left a message on his answer service asking him to get straight back to me with respect to this matter. I will let everyone know the minute he gets back to me.

Cheesy said:
I'm just about to call the company he works for to ask them if they know he's surfing the internet on their time :-)

PMSL! You job smith Cheesy.

Post what they say on here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.