Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

not my fault! said:
The power of Paul said:
not my fault! said:
billythegoat said:
Ive not had 1 genuine call thus far! A load of pranks which is very immature

I would go back and delete your phone number mate. Was not wise to put it up on the main page, you learn I guess. I am going to give you until 7pm and judge you then. Dont rise to the crap, keep chilled and if your right you will get those who have called you praising you instead! But for your sake go back and delete the number's.
Those that are prank calling... It's a bit unfair and unjust. he may be telling porkies but dont prank call. Just think... If and I mean "if" he was related to Eto'o then you are making us look fucking stupid. Wait until 7pm and then let rip.

Can eto'o or any of his family actually speak english? has anyone ever heard him speak?

I dont know but we do know people from the club post on here or at least read it... What impression do we give? We look fucking stupid jumping on peole like we do. I would guess those making daft calls and hurling most of the abuse are under 25! If somone comes on a spouts shit then fine but if someone comes on and gives timescales then wait until that time passes. Think thats being fair and grown up rather than childish and abusive.

people are just having a laugh i think, if the lad doesn't like it he can go. if you put your phone number up on the internet you are asking for trouble.

Time to cut out the abuse folks, especially to other genuine BM'ers. We'll know for certain (rather than just 99%) very soon if this guy is a WUM and if he is he'll be gone from here so don't get yourselves all worked up about it.

not my fault! said:
I dont know but we do know people from the club post on here or at least read it... What impression do we give? We look fucking stupid jumping on peole like we do. I would guess those making daft calls and hurling most of the abuse are under 25! If somone comes on a spouts shit then fine but if someone comes on and gives timescales then wait until that time passes. Think thats being fair and grown up rather than childish and abusive.

Is this the ITK Guild?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.