Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

The power of Paul said:
not my fault! said:
billythegoat said:
Ive not had 1 genuine call thus far! A load of pranks which is very immature

I would go back and delete your phone number mate. Was not wise to put it up on the main page, you learn I guess. I am going to give you until 7pm and judge you then. Dont rise to the crap, keep chilled and if your right you will get those who have called you praising you instead! But for your sake go back and delete the number's.
Those that are prank calling... It's a bit unfair and unjust. he may be telling porkies but dont prank call. Just think... If and I mean "if" he was related to Eto'o then you are making us look fucking stupid. Wait until 7pm and then let rip.

Can eto'o or any of his family actually speak english? has anyone ever heard him speak?

I dont know but we do know people from the club post on here or at least read it... What impression do we give? We look fucking stupid jumping on peole like we do. I would guess those making daft calls and hurling most of the abuse are under 25! If somone comes on a spouts shit then fine but if someone comes on and gives timescales then wait until that time passes. Think thats being fair and grown up rather than childish and abusive.

Billy, are you twattard enough to believe that you can come on here in an hours time and say ha ha ha, I fooled you all?

No wonder this site is world famous for it's ITK's lol.

*singingtheblues* said:
not my fault! said:
billythegoat said:

I would go back and delete your phone number mate. Was not wise to put it up on the main page, you learn I guess. I am going to give you until 7pm and judge you then. Dont rise to the crap, keep chilled and if your right you will get those who have called you praising you instead! But for your sake go back and delete the number's.
Those that are prank calling... It's a bit unfair and unjust. he may be telling porkies but dont prank call. Just think... If and I mean "if" he was related to Eto'o then you are making us look fucking stupid. Wait until 7pm and then let rip.

Are you a complete and utter fucktard?

Yes I am and is it true that when you were born the doctor gave your mum a slap you inbread knob jockey?

not my fault! said:
The power of Paul said:
not my fault! said:
billythegoat said:

Can eto'o or any of his family actually speak english? has anyone ever heard him speak?

I dont know but we do know people from the club post on here or at least read it... What impression do we give? We look fucking stupid jumping on peole like we do. I would guess those making daft calls and hurling most of the abuse are under 25! If somone comes on a spouts shit then fine but if someone comes on and gives timescales then wait until that time passes. Think thats being fair and grown up rather than childish and abusive.

Under 25? I reckon any age could do it, just need to be severely lacking in intelligence, but then again, to put not one, but two mobile numbers up on the net is asking for prank calls...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.