Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

svennis pennis said:
Bazzmand Show said:
mancboy123 said:
Milan couldnt afford to pay him what he is on at Barca!

This ^^^^ the ONLY reason he is considering leaving is to get the huge pay day we are offering. NO other club can afford to pay him what we can and if they dont he wouldnt even consider leaving Barca.

The same argument was leveled at Milan last year and they did there Oliver impression and got their man.

Us compared to when we were after Ronnie and now are very different. Our Ronnie bid was before the ADUG takeover and our sqaud was severly lacking qaulity at that stage. We are a very different team now, on and off the pitch. Milan can yell the "were a poor club, but one with great ambition/history" but any reasonable agent would advise their clients the biggest and best oppurtunities at the moment are in Spain and England. If he goes to Milan, fine, but at the age of 28 Id rather be joining a new exciting project, rather than one thats on its last legs living on past achievements.

Yeah and look what happened there he wants to leave a year later. There Oliver impression only holds so much weight and given that they have 57m from the kaka deal burning a whole in their pocket it wont really wash

blueinsa said:
Both done deals fella's, relax.

Think about it, they are waiting for Hughes and the squad to fly out to Germany first before getting the pens out.

They dont fancy the boot camp lol

/\
/ \
/ \
/ \
---- ----
I I
I I
I I
I I

THIS

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
blueinsa said:

Think about it, they are waiting for Hughes and the squad to fly out to Germany first before getting the pens out.

/\
/ \
/ \
/ \
---- ----
I I
I I
I I
I I

THIS

Morning Mr Zimmer

blueinsa said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
blueinsa said:

/\
/ \
/ \
/ \
---- ----
I I
I I
I I
I I

THIS

Morning Mr Zimmer

G'day Skippy

Bazzmand Show said:
svennis pennis said:
Bazzmand Show said:
mancboy123 said:
Milan couldnt afford to pay him what he is on at Barca!

This ^^^^ the ONLY reason he is considering leaving is to get the huge pay day we are offering. NO other club can afford to pay him what we can and if they dont he wouldnt even consider leaving Barca.

The same argument was leveled at Milan last year and they did there Oliver impression and got their man.

Us compared to when we were after Ronnie and now are very different. Our Ronnie bid was before the ADUG takeover and our sqaud was severly lacking qaulity at that stage. We are a very different team now, on and off the pitch. Milan can yell the "were a poor club, but one with great ambition/history" but any reasonable agent would advise their clients the biggest and best oppurtunities at the moment are in Spain and England. If he goes to Milan, fine, but at the age of 28 Id rather be joining a new exciting project, rather than one thats on its last legs living on past achievements.

Players look at their history though. Our potential and future is far better than theirs but i just wouldnt rule the fuckers out. I cant stand Galliani and Berlosconi. They have shat on us twice and I wouldnt rule out a third time. These historic clubs tend to deal with each other in house, its almost as though they are in a little exclusive club that we are not privvy to no matter how hard we kick at the door.

Milan couldn't touch this deal. Eto'o's wage demands would cripple their pay structure. No need to worry about them IMHO.

Spanish news reporting that Barca have made a bid for Villa. They'd only be doing so if they were confident Eto'o was going to leave. Patience is a virtue and all that.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpubli" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpubli</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.