Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Anyone see the guy talking about Villa, he said that city will get Eto'o with a deal likely next week according to sources

Taylor said:
Anyone see the guy talking about Villa, he said that city will get Eto'o with a deal likely next week according to sources

Which guy mate ?

vincent said:
Taylor said:

Which guy mate ?

I did on SSN. Darma Sheif or summat. Says that Villa looks set for Barcelona for sometime next week but they will need to bankroll the deal with Valencia by selling Eto'o to Manchester City.

Looks good!

BlueBoy85 said:
vincent said:
Taylor said:

Which guy mate ?

I did on SSN. Darma Sheif or summat. Says that Villa looks set for Barcelona for sometime next week but they will need to bankroll the deal with Valencia by selling Eto'o to Manchester City.

Looks good!

Ah, good old Dharmesh Sheth, he's the deputy chief sports reporter. On 31/8 you'll see/hear alot more from him.

Man City sign Tevez and Eto'o

Man Utd sign Valencia and Owen

Something strange is happening at Manchester.

Pigeonho said:
BlueBoy85 said:
vincent said:
Taylor said:

Which guy mate ?

Looks good!

Ah, good old Dharmesh Sheth, he's the deputy chief sports reporter. On 31/8 you'll see/hear alot more from him.

And its usually honest. Going to rewind SSN now to see it for myself.

HAHA it all depends on us. power wank!

Taylor said:
Yeah i saw it and i know its only SSN but it made me feel at bit more positive towards this saga

CTID_92 said:
Taylor said:
Yeah i saw it and i know its only SSN but it made me feel at bit more positive towards this saga

Thats what I was thinking. We are totally in control of Villa going to Barca or not coz they need our money to finance everything. Lets hope the Eto'o deal happens a bit quicker now then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.