Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Blue Coop said:
You guys all watched the Steven Ireland - Part 2 video on the OS?

That boy has got some dedication!

Danny Sturridge could do with watching that before demanding silly wages... Thats how a young dedicated footballer should be... Not asking for ridiculous wages when you've scored six goals in your whole career...

Currently, we are the only team in this. However, i do expect this to change as the deal wears on which is probably what The Catalan's want as we will probably end up paying part of the loyalty bonus. Inter are already up to there knees in strikers and MIlan are unattractive because of their age and lack of up and comers, but ultimately its the Italian league that is unattractive. The aging teams and lack of media coverage will not do players world cup hopes any favors, so the only other team is United. Make of that what you will.

sky tot said:
Blue Coop said:

yea,watched it whilst the tele was on ,sure i heard him say that he had been to Dublin for 4 days for hols and been in training ever since..
i think this lad could become a true city legend..

Dubai you deaf fukka lmao

Bilboblue said:
sky tot said:
Blue Coop said:

yea,watched it whilst the tele was on ,sure i heard him say that he had been to Dublin for 4 days for hols and been in training ever since..
i think this lad could become a true city legend..

Dubai you deaf fukka lmao
eh ? we had the tele on loud watching tom jones at glastonbury.

ICT-Tam said:
Currently, we are the only team in this. However, i do expect this to change as the deal wears on which is probably what The Catalan's want as we will probably end up paying part of the loyalty bonus. Inter are already up to there knees in strikers and MIlan are unattractive because of their age and lack of up and comers, but ultimately its the Italian league that is unattractive. The aging teams and lack of media coverage will not do players world cup hopes any favors, so the only other team is United. Make of that what you will.

The rags are not in this one, there is nothing to make of it. They have already added two attacking players. A third will see at least one spit their dummy out. Plus, this is Eto'os last chance of a mega money deal, if he was content he would stay at the European Champions. Manure cannot and will not offer what we can.

eye.gif

Yes, they added two attacking players but neither of them have the appeal that either Ronaldo or Tevez had. You saw the mixed reaction from their arrogant fans, Owen is a punch in the dark as to whether he will be succesful. Its obvious BaconFace is attempting to do one of his "Cantona" jobs on him, Berbatov is awful and a waste of time. So that only leaves Rooney and a couple of decent youngsters who will slot in for the other 30 games when Owen is injured, realistically they need a forward who can play often and well, Eto'o is the only accessible striker left. Fair enough they maybe can't offer the same money but they can offer champions league football.

ICT-Tam said:
Yes, they added two attacking players but neither of them have the appeal that either Ronaldo or Tevez had. You saw the mixed reaction from their arrogant fans, Owen is a punch in the dark as to whether he will be succesful. Its obvious BaconFace is attempting to do one of his "Cantona" jobs on him, Berbatov is awful and a waste of time. So that only leaves Rooney and a couple of decent youngsters who will slot in for the other 30 games when Owen is injured, realistically they need a forward who can play often and well, Eto'o is the only accessible striker left. Fair enough they maybe can't offer the same money but they can offer champions league football.

As can Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.