Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Balti said:
I so want this more than JT

Same, if we sign Eto'o and Tevez, maybe then I can get excited about Terry. That article in the independent is now naming us as more likely to challenge for the title. If we get our CB's sorted then there is an outside chance IMO.

all other club forums are brickin themselves if we get Eto'o n Tevez (saying things like "best strike force in EPL") and if we sort out CB situation we WILL challange alot sooner than people think

skybluecelt1990 said:
all other club forums are brickin themselves if we get Eto'o n Tevez (saying things like "best strike force in EPL") and if we sort out CB situation we WILL challange alot sooner than people think

If we do get Carlos, Eto'o and Terry. I would go as far to say we will be Top 4. We shouldn't get too carried away, they're not here yet!

skybluecelt1990 said:

And so they fucking well should be. I know if the quartet of Robinho, Tevez, Eto'o RSC were coming to play us I would be praying for mercy. Add to that the tenacity of De Jong, the presence of Barry and the relentless running of Ireland. Not a fun day to be had by anyone other than ourselves.

Took the words out of my mouth Svennis. I so hope all of this comes off soon so all the new lads can play a full preseason together. Bring it onnnnnnnnnnnn.

IF we sign him then i really could consider us as challenging for the top 4. Still need a steadier defence but eto'o is the type of striker that would strike fear amongst the rest of the league. Still love roque but samu is one of the best.

city diehard said:

:-) who the feck has to bump a Eto'o is signing for city thread :-)

I could talk about it for the rest of my life, probably will

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.